MY BAILOUT PLAN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

from now through january 1st

pro prop pitch gauges: $225 and FREE shipping to usa and canada ( a saving of $39.00)

sponson tube shim kits: $15.95 ($2 off regular price)

head shims and liner shims: buy 2 sets and get 1 FREE of equal or lesser value

all oilers: $34.95 ( $5.00 off regular price)

shipping will be only $5.00 for this special, for priority mail, except the prop gauge, which is free. if you order anything else, and the gauge, and i can ship them together, shipping will be free for that stuff also

NOTES: i have lots of shims in stock, although i am low on a couple sizes, and will be starting on some new batches in about 10 days. if i run out of what you need i will wait to ship them all at once, and will let you know that i am doing so.

all oilers are made to order, your choice of hole size,1/4, 9/32, 5/16, or 11/32, and hole angle, 1 to 10 degrees.

prop gauges are in process, and will take a couple weeks before any are ready to ship.

DO NOT order through the web site, as you will not get the special prices that way. you will need to email call or write me directly. you can use checks, money orders or pay pal to [email protected].

if you have any questions email or call

thanks for your support and have a happy thanksgiving, a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a happy new year

I would like to order 2 qty head shims kits for MAC45 plus free head shims for CMB80&MAC84 and sponson tube shim kits tell me how much all total shipped let me know thanks Allan

allan,

dad's address is

steve wood

431 harrison st.

burlington, ia

thanks

chris wood

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say that I got my special order oiler today with a step in the rear and the 10 degree slant to allow it to fit in a very tight area. The fit is just perfect and the workmanship is superb. Thanks again Tony J

I just wanted to say that I got my special order oiler today with a step in the rear and the 10 degree slant to allow it to fit in a very tight area. The fit is just perfect and the workmanship is superb. Thanks again Tony J

thanks for the kind words

Steve,

Do you sell 1/1000 shims for the .67 Greenhead? If so, in what minimum quantity and price?

Thanks,

Bill

Steve,
Do you sell 1/1000 shims for the .67 Greenhead? If so, in what minimum quantity and price?

Thanks,

Bill
i used to put .001 shims in all the head shim kits i sell, but have eliminated them in all but the 21 sizes. i added a .005 instead, due to more popular demand for the thicker shims for the bigger motors. .001 doesn't make much differance in the bigger motors. i can make them, but will have to make a special batch,and would have to make like 30 for it to be cost affective. send me a pm if you're interested

Just got my new 10 degree 5/16 oiler from Woods RC for my latest build. Again tight quarters (my fault on the build) but Steve did just a great job in making certain it would fit. I attached some pics. Thanks.. Tony J

Back