• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MUCK 1/8 SCALE BRAND NEW PLEASE READ POST IS REDONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

This scale is painted with stunning, cadillac white pearl imron, and red orange imron, as the boat it self, has never been wet, according to mucks sales manual, this boat will make about 50 different paint schemes, in case you want to change it, it also includes the airtronics pcm M_8 radio and receiver, a box with 5 nice props, plus the one on the boat, in case you would want it, shipping at exact cost, no handling fee, if paypal is used for other than a deposit, i would have to charge 3.5 percent, that they charge me, that contacts are email [email protected] or phone 330-241-4742. A STEAL AT 575.00 PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICS, THEY WILL NOT UPLOAD? AGAIN, THIS BOAT IS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN THE WATER, ALSO WITH THE PCM M-8 RADIO, AND RECEIVER, FURTHER, IT CAN BE MADE INTO THE HARRAHS RENO, THE WAY IT IS, THAT IS 6 GREAT BALANCED AND SHARPENED PROPS, WITH CASE, AND THE VERY NICE RADIO SETUP, ALLREADY INSTALLED, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT? I SEE THESE THINGS FOR 425.00 UP TO 1400, THIS IS A REAL, BRAND NEW ONE,

Last edited by a moderator:
This scale is painted with stunning, cadillac white pearl imron, and red orange imron, it features a CMB 90 and a quiet pipe, this motor, is guaranteed to have less than 10 minutes time bench only, never in water, as well as the boat it self, has never been wet, according to mucks sales manual, this boat will make about 50 different paint schemes, in case you want to change it, it also includes the airtronics pcm M_8 radio and receiver, a box with 5 nice props, plus the one on the boat, in case you would want it, with the cmb 67 hydro motor listed on here, i can take out the cmb 90 and pipe, and send it along the 67 cmb with it, for an extra 75.00. shipping at exact cost, no handling fee, if paypal is used for other than a deposit, i would have to charge 3.5 percent, that they charge me, that 75.00 includes the new bearing set, and the new os 9-b carb, my contacts are email [email protected] or phone 330-241-4742. A STEAL AT 900.00 WITH THE 90. OR 975.00 WITH CMB 67 WITH THE EXTRA PARTS.
PRICE LOWERED 50.00

brian, at 500.00 there are no motors or pipes included, there is only a brand new, never in the water 1/8 scale steve muck, boat, carbon fibre hardware and the electronics,

brian, at 500.00 there are no motors or pipes included, there is only a brand new, never in the water 1/8 scale steve muck, boat, carbon fibre hardware and the electronics,
Well I have 450.00 I thought that we could spilt it you said 500. I said 400. So good luck with your sale Thanks anyway

Chuck.

Brian

Well I have 450.00 I thought that we could spilt it you said 500. I said 400. So good luck with your sale Thanks anyway

Chuck.

Brian
he should jump on that offer in this economy

Chuck.

Brian
THANKS BRIAN, I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALIZE, THAT IT COST, MORE THAT 425.00 FOR A BARE EPOXY HULL, MY BUDDY BILL FRITZ USED TO SELL THESE FOR 500.00 10 YEARS AGO, RAW EPOXY, NO ELECTRONICS NO HARDWARE, AND NO PAINT, THIS IS STEVE MUCK EPOXY BOAT, I GUESS NO ONE REALIZES, YOU CANT EVEN GET ONE OF THESE FROM BILL FRITZ OR STEVE MUCK ANYMORE, CHUCK CARPENTER OH WELL""""""""

Chuck.

Brian
THANKS BRIAN, I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALIZE, THAT IT COST, MORE THAT 425.00 FOR A BARE EPOXY HULL, MY BUDDY BILL FRITZ USED TO SELL THESE FOR 500.00 10 YEARS AGO, RAW EPOXY, NO ELECTRONICS NO HARDWARE, AND NO PAINT, THIS IS STEVE MUCK EPOXY BOAT, I GUESS NO ONE REALIZES, YOU CANT EVEN GET ONE OF THESE FROM BILL FRITZ OR STEVE MUCK ANYMORE, CHUCK CARPENTER OH WELL""""""""
thats a lot of money for and 1/8 scale boat thats not even to scale! the boat cant be run in scale due to the paint scheme or the engine size. hmm

Chuck.

Brian
thats a lot of money for and 1/8 scale boat thats not even to scale! the boat cant be run in scale due to the paint scheme or the engine size. hmm

Well I thought the same but I tryed to buy this boat 2 or 3 times now so he can keep it for that Price he is asking.

Brian

Chuck.

Brian

Well I thought the same but I tryed to buy this boat 2 or 3 times now so he can keep it for that Price he is asking.

Brian
Brian, You didn't try to buy it-You tried to steal it! I wouldn't slap Chuck in the face with a offer like you made!!! You can't build a sport or scale hydro for what Chuck is asking.

Chuck.

Brian

Brian
Brian, You didn't try to buy it-You tried to steal it! I wouldn't slap Chuck in the face with a offer like you made!!! You can't build a sport or scale hydro for what Chuck is asking.
What are you talking about I told him 450.00 & I'll pay shipping With no Motors so how is that a slap in the face. I was only 50.00 off. Like Namba860 said you cant run this boat in scale with that paint job anyway. So if you think Chucks price

is good for you then why dont you buy it. I dont see anyone ealse making offers on it.

it looks like the offer was made w/ motors

Ok Chuck I'll give you 450.00 I'll split the dif... with you.

450.00 for all - Motors.

is that minus motors or w/ motors

450.00 for all - Motors.

I sent Chuck a PM for 450.00 no MOTORS & I'LL pay shipping. Like I said If everyone wants to talk about this boat then why dont you all make an offer on it for his 500.00 plus Shipping or his 900.00 with one motor or better yet if you want he will sell Boat & 2 Motors 975.00 plus shipping & then Chuck will get what he wants.

Good looking boat just not a round nose fan just trying to help

450.00 for all - Motors.

I sent Chuck a PM for 450.00 no MOTORS & I'LL pay shipping. Like I said If everyone wants to talk about this boat then why dont you all make an offer on it for his 500.00 plus Shipping or his 900.00 with one motor or better yet if you want he will sell Boat & 2 Motors 975.00 plus shipping & then Chuck will get what he wants.
BOAT IS FINALLY SOLD, BRIAN SAW THE LIGHT, THANK YOU, CHUCK

450.00 for all - Motors.

BOAT IS FINALLY SOLD, BRIAN SAW THE LIGHT, THANK YOU, CHUCK
Sorry but the light was just turned off on me. Brian

THERE MUST BE SNOW OUT WEST, I HAVE HAD A LOT OF FLAKES, FROM NEV, AND WASH, IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS, EBAY AND HERE, OH WELL ;;;;;;

CHUCK

THERE MUST BE SNOW OUT WEST, I HAVE HAD A LOT OF FLAKES, FROM NEV, AND WASH, IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS, EBAY AND HERE, OH WELL ;;;;;;
CHUCK
Hi Chuck, The title block still says SOLD SOLD SOLD-might want to edit that if the deal fell through.

Good Luck, Glenn

Back