• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Siriani

Dumas Circus Circus, painted as The American Spirit.

Built with West Systems epoxy, all Imron paint, graphics are cleared over with Imron clear. RPM motor mount, speedmaster rudder, prather strut.

Has Brand New never seen fuel MAC 67, used MACS 13cc nitro pipe, & Aeromarine collet.

Boat is all new, never seen water or fuel.

Has all servos & linkage, just add your receiver, batteries prop, transmitter and you are ready to run. The painted windshield is removable in case you want to add a driver to the cockpit. $950 plus shipping.

American Spirit.jpg

American Spirit2.jpg

American Spirit3.jpg

American Spirit4.jpg

American Spirit5.jpg

I have seen this boat in person. It is real nice. If someone is looking to get into scale this is a good deal. KEN

That dumas( ihave one) is surprizingly a fairly light scale . with heavy fe equipment is barel 14 pounds that not to bad for a scale.This nitro should be less id estimate between 10 to 12 pounds

Mike I just wanted to let you know your boat rocks this is the best and nices boat that I have ever bought ! its running mid 60s and is extremely stable . thanks again Charlie

That was deff one of the best buys i have seen, this boat kicks *ss,very nicely done and at great price!!

Mike builds the best.. anybody watching this might want to take note next time make lays one out for sale. Always a great build and paint work!

Grimracer

Back