• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New prices- 1/8 scale hydro, hulls, etc for sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

I'm thinning out my fleet of 1/8 scale hydros/projects- Below is the list and asking prices

SOLD- 68 Bardahl- RTR less prop rx and batt pack. K motor with all new internals, muck pipe. Fritz hull with some sponson work. New paint. Boat is very fast. $1,200.00

PRICE REDUCED- New price 1,500.00 88 Miller High Life- RTR less prop rx and batt pack. CMB, K pipe. McIntyre hull with Nacweigh style sponsons. New paint. 1,600.00. I have the registration in RCU which can be transferred.

SOLD- PRICE REDUCED- New asking price 375.00 71 Timex hull, cowl, fake engine and some hardware- Set up for CMB. Needs a little TLC but is a good runner $450.00 I have the registration in RCU which can be transferred.

SOLD- 75 Atlas hull and cowl. The hull is ready for final sanding, sealing then paint. Nacweigh style sponsons. $350.00

SOLD- 96 Pico hull and cowl. The canoes are composite and the center section of the hull is wood. Very light weight. Comes with wing set as well. $425.00 I have the registration in development status in RCU.

SOLD- PRICE REDUCED- New asking price 350.00 each. K .67's Brand new never run- 385.00 each. I'll sell 3 of them.

SOLD- 1 CMB Green Head- good compression, new bearings, os9b carb. 385.00

Lazer Kits w/cowls-

SOLD- Newton 101 hull. Karelson round nose. Makes the 67/68 Bardahl, 69 Notre Dame, etc, etc. Comes with the 68 Bardahl style cowl. $200.00

SOLD- Cowl- Newton 108 cowl. Made by RC Boat Company- new 75.00

Pics are attached-

Pico hull.JPG

Atlas.JPG

Bardahl.JPG

K .67\'s.JPG

MIller High Life.JPG

Miss Timex 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hugh. Yes, I have lots of stuff. Kind of makes me look like a "hoarder" :mellow: Not to worry, I still have plenty of boats and stuff to keep busy for years to come. Just need to downsize a bit.

Hey Fred, I thought Dave Brandt had the registration for the 96 Pico in RCU? Nice boat. Thanks.

Fred, I'm interested in the pico....Are you going to be at tri cities? I'll be in the Seattle area too after the columbia cup.

Ken- No Dave does not have the 96. He has the 97 thorugh 99.

Rob- Yes, I'll be in Tri Cities this weekend. I can bring it I think... (if I have room) If not we can get together over the following week if that works for you. Let me know. Fred

Fred sent me about 20 pics of the Miller and I will say its amazing, and concourse quality. Someone will get a great boat!!!! Mike

Fred, is that CMB still available? If so, I'm interested. Does it come with a header or collet as well? As far as that 108 cowl, which style is it? I know there are around a half dozen different cowls used on that hull so I may be interested in that as well

Last edited by a moderator:
HJ- It's the Notre Dame, Weisfields, Technicolor, etc etc style. Yes, the CMB is available, no header or collet.

Back