• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New prices- 1/8 scale hydro, hulls, etc for sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the cowl and CMB then. Will you be at Diamond Cup test session on 8/25? I can pick them up from you there, if that works for you. I doubt I'll be able to make the race on Sunday so................................

HJ

Come to think about it, I will probably be at Seafair as well if that works better

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred I'll talk to you about the Miller in TC for my kid. He might be interested

Mike- Look forward to meeting you in person. Sounds good. See you there. Fred

All I know is that that miller um um um sure looks sweet. If youre getting rid of something like that whats left behind?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . More Photos? For pryers :ph34r: sake! lol.

I love your style of hoarding!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Hugh. I still have plenty of scales to keep me going for years.

Hi Fred,

I'll buy the Bardahl. Can Rob pick it up and bring it back for me? I'll be at the Edmonton race and can get it from him then.

Al Hobbs

Additional Pics sent to those that requested them. Thanks, Fred

New pricing on the 88 Miller RTR. New pricing on the Timex. New pricing on the new "K" motors.

Thanks for looking.

Fred

Pictures of Timex sent to those that requested. Let me know. Thanks! Fred

Timex is sold.

Only thing remaning is the Miller for sale and at a reducd price. Thanks!

Back