• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Brand New Futaba 3PJ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

Up for sale is a Brand New Futaba Magnum 3PJ radio. It comes with Manuel & quick setup sheets, It comes with a pcm 1024 FP-R113iP Receiver on ch 88 the Radio has 2 RX Module for it one is on ch 88 thats in the Radio & the extra RF Module is FM ch 84, it comes with 2 sets of crystals 1 set, ch 88 FM & 1 set ch 88 AM. It comes with charger for batt, & radio. It comes with an on off switch. It comes with Battery holder for radio & for the boat. Radio has a rechargeable battery pack in it. It also comes with the Metal Case to hold everything like in the picture. I'm asking 120.00 Shipped in the US ONLY.

If you use PP send as a gift or add the 3% thanks for looking.

The first to say I'll take it gets it.

What up Dog

If you need pictures please ask tThis is a great deal for some one.

//

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a Brand New Futaba Magnum 3PJ radio. It comes with Manuel & quick setup sheets, It comes with a pcm 1024 FP-R113iP Receiver on ch 88 the Radio has 2 RX Module for it one is on ch 88 thats in the Radio & the extra RF Module is FM ch 84, it comes with 2 sets of crystals 1 set, ch 88 FM & 1 set ch 88 AM. It comes with charger for batt, & radio. It comes with an on off switch. It comes with Battery holder for radio & for the boat. Radio has a rechargeable battery pack in it. It also comes with the Metal Case to hold everything like in the picture. I'm asking 120.00 Shipped in the US ONLY.

If you use PP send as a gift or add the 3% thanks for looking.

The first to say I'll take it gets it.

What up Dog

If you need pictures please ask tThis is a great deal for some one.

//

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back