• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prices Reduced 11.22.13 - 2 New in Box CMB, Sport 40, 1/8 Scale - Offers Welcomed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

Updated prices in Bold.

1. ******* Sold - thanks Mark******

CMB 21 red head, newer version. NIB, never seen fuel.

Not the wrap around header, pipe comes straight "back".

*Seaducer lists for $445

$375 $330 shipped to lower 48 (outside 48 buyer pays shipping)

2. *****Sold Pending Funds********

CMB 45 RS red head, newer version. NIB, never seen fuel.

*Seaducer lists for $560

$475 shipped to lower 48 (outside 48 buyer pays shipping)

3. Phil Thomas Sport 40. Lime green & Black - Ready to run, today!

I bought this on IW and ran it in Hobart in 2011 and 2012.

Comes with OPS 45, quiet pipe, three servos (digital rudder), remote needle, battery pack, and new (unfinished) radio

box. The old

one it came with finally gave in and cracked.

The paint was done by Larry Hottenstein (rcpainter on Iwaters) and is immaculate. Two turbine cowls, one new, both

painted. The decals come off, they are not cleared over.

Another update from when I bought it is a Walt Barney fuel tank.

$700, $550 with motor & pipe

$450 no motor and no pipe

Buyer to pay shipping or I will personally deliver/meet buyer within a reasonable distance

4. **** SOLD pending payment *****

1/8 scale - 1966-1968 "My Gypsy"

Wood boat. Comes with an super clean and smooth OS .65 and nitro pipe. All three servos and Bob Violett needle.

This is virtually ready to run.

$700, $600 with motor and pipe

$550 no motor and no pipe

Buyer to pay shipping or I will personally deliver/meet with buyer within a reasonable distance.

More pictures available.

All offers considered, however new prices are firm.

Please PM or email me [email protected] with questions or picture requests. If you email me your phone number I can also text pictures.

Thanks!

Garrett

21.jpg

45.jpg

40.jpg

gyp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Rob, you need another scale!!!!! I don't think you can catch up to Al though, or is this for your son? At least you can tell the wife that.

Brad
Brad, actually I was checking into this one for Fons, he always liked the gypsy and even had it registered in development stage. After the northwest race, he may be hooked, just needs a boat. After seeing the pics, I may just buy this one myself, lol

Initial pictures added. Pictures sent to those requesting them.

More pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking.

Dennis...I thought of you as I was listing it. You we're so helpful and fun to talk to when doing research on it.

All of the potential buyers I've talked to so far, no matter who would get it, I know the boat would be very well taken care of and not just disappear.

Thank you to everyone that's inquired on the post.

Garrett

Thanks Garrett for the pics. I'm not really looking for a scale. I originally thought of a guy in our club might be interested but they are doing a kitchen re-model and I geuss he's tapped out. Nice boat though.

cheers

New lower prices in bold, and are firm.

For those of you that I've emailed/PM's/Text, the new prices here are for you also.

Thank you for looking.

Garrett

Back