MORE RIGGER PICS FROM THE FALL NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not be running any of those props. But I am always ready for a fun race.

You have been running for awhile Joe, I am just starting to build a fleet.
It would be fun to race several TWIN 45s together....... Nothing like a Twin Hydro.. Everything else is Waiting to get there!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe and company...the little twin 80boys would like to challenge the big block boys in one of the BEST lakes in florida, this race will be run by some of the most experienced r/c boaters out there...great oppurtunity to see whos really on TOP!! Be there if u dare in mid january "winternats" 2013..lots more secret testing going

on at our lake to prepare for this race...dont leave ralph alone for this one... :p :D

local twin 80"s people

1)albert

2)brett

3)raymond

4)nub

5)sergio

6)rich moore

Joe and company...the little twin 80boys would like to challenge the big block boys in one of the BEST lakes in florida, this race will be run by some of the most experienced r/c boaters out there...great oppurtunity to see whos really on TOP!! Be there if u dare in mid january "winternats" 2013..lots more secret testing going

on at our lake to prepare for this race...dont leave ralph alone for this one... :p :D

local twin 80"s people

1)albert

2)brett

3)raymond

4)nub

5)sergio

6)rich moore
Well Brett, The Roadrunner TWIN RS101 TEAM Boats Have been Busy Racing!! 2012 Atlanta Georiga Spring Nationals: Winner: RALPH (da boss) ALMIROLA... 2012 Evansville Indiana Little Thunder: Winner: JOE (Wild man) WARREN... 2012 Huntsville Alabama Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial: Winner JOSE (Hose A) ORTIZ... 2012 Evansville Indiana Jack Kolmyer: Winner: CHARLES (Burger) SIMMONS.... And JULIAN (Chick Magnet) CONDE reset the IMPBA TWIN Record on the short coarse Just before he went back to the Sand Box over seas........ All of these Wins & Victories have been with the Current CMB RS101 Engines!!!!! Careful what you ask for Son.......... We invite You Up Anytime to GET SOME!!!!!!!

local twin 80"s people

1)albert

2)brett

3)raymond

4)nub

5)sergio

6)rich moore
Well Brett, The Roadrunner TWIN RS101 TEAM Boats Have been Busy Racing!! 2012 Atlanta Georiga Spring Nationals: Winner: RALPH (da boss) ALMIROLA... 2012 Evansville Indiana Little Thunder: Winner: JOE (Wild man) WARREN... 2012 Huntsville Alabama Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial: Winner JOSE (Hose A) ORTIZ... 2012 Evansville Indiana Jack Kolmyer: Winner: CHARLES (Burger) SIMMONS.... And JULIAN (Chick Magnet) CONDE reset the IMPBA TWIN Record on the short coarse Just before he went back to the Sand Box over seas........ All of these Wins & Victories have been with the Current CMB RS101 Engines!!!!! Careful what you ask for Son.......... We invite You Up Anytime to GET SOME!!!!!!!
Self Proclaimed Wild man Dude you crack Me up :lol:

NO NO...That is NOT self proclaimed...............That is name Earned. ;) ;) B)

local twin 80"s people

1)albert

2)brett

3)raymond

4)nub

5)sergio

6)rich moore
Self Proclaimed Wild man Dude you crack Me up :lol:
Greg if you have a problem with me call me??..... You boys can show all of the radar reading you want beside you Nova powered boat.... That don`t mean everyone wants to buy one.......... (clue) hold the radar gun on the Boat and video tape it at the same time to give your number Merit........ Your setting in Austria still running your PIE HOLE!!!!! You dont know me.... So Dont Act like you do...... :eek: ...

I heard Brett was buying dinner for ALL Twin drivers if he loses in Melbourne ! Don't forget the Lil'' 91 powered boats also ...they will be bringing some heat to the party !!

I heard Brett was buying dinner for ALL Twin drivers if he loses in Melbourne ! Don't forget the Lil'' 91 powered boats also ...they will be bringing some heat to the party !!
Tom How are you coming on your new TRIPLE? 3 80s has to be better than 2

Tom How are you coming on your new TRIPLE? 3 80s has to be better than 2
:lol: :lol: No 80's for me right now only 91's , they run too good !! 80's are great as well and i bet my rig would be just as fast or faster with 80's :D

Latest posts

Back