MORE RIGGER PICS FROM THE FALL NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Joe Ingrao , previous owner of that boat if i'm not mistaken . Boat hauls .
Yes Tom, It was Mr. "Smokin Joe" Ingrao's boat. We all miss Joe and Helen. I think it was the 2nd or 3rd one built.

Mr. Dick Jones got one of the First ones also....and he still runs it....although it has been patched back together a few times.

RIP Joe Ingrao , previous owner of that boat if i'm not mistaken . Boat hauls .
Yes Tom, It was Mr. "Smokin Joe" Ingrao's boat. We all miss Joe and Helen. I think it was the 2nd or 3rd one built.

Mr. Dick Jones got one of the First ones also....and he still runs it....although it has been patched back together a few times.
thats the one my Twin had a head on collision in brandon in 2011

John,

Great action pic's thanks for sharing those!
Yes! Geat pics John!

Elias, Your "Smokin Joe's" Eagle is flying clean. I wonder when was the last time it made touch down? Certainly not anywhere in that photo.
She's a flying clean and low..nothing but prop babe..nothing but prop!!
what engine are you running in your Eagle? Looks like an older Rossi? (has a black-head)
David,

Elias is running a Russian built Kalistratov 90 (K-90). The piston/liner is an improved copy of the Rossi 90. All other parts are much different from the Rossi.

The complete engine is not in production, but P/L's and Rods are in production and readily availble. The K-90 that is runing in Elias's boat is 15 years old. It is among the fastest out there. Elias won the Orlando Winter nats with that boat. The orignal owner of that boat and engine ran 98 mph with it in 1997. We were running a V967/3 on the boat that day in 1997. That was the only thing different about the boat from the way Elias raced it last weekend. Even the Steve Muck 90 pipe is the same one we ran 98 mph with.
Who is selling these products?

John,

Great action pic's thanks for sharing those!
Yes! Geat pics John!

Elias, Your "Smokin Joe's" Eagle is flying clean. I wonder when was the last time it made touch down? Certainly not anywhere in that photo.
She's a flying clean and low..nothing but prop babe..nothing but prop!!
what engine are you running in your Eagle? Looks like an older Rossi? (has a black-head)
David,

Elias is running a Russian built Kalistratov 90 (K-90). The piston/liner is an improved copy of the Rossi 90. All other parts are much different from the Rossi.

The complete engine is not in production, but P/L's and Rods are in production and readily availble. The K-90 that is runing in Elias's boat is 15 years old. It is among the fastest out there. Elias won the Orlando Winter nats with that boat. The orignal owner of that boat and engine ran 98 mph with it in 1997. We were running a V967/3 on the boat that day in 1997. That was the only thing different about the boat from the way Elias raced it last weekend. Even the Steve Muck 90 pipe is the same one we ran 98 mph with.
Who is selling these products?
Frank, He is on here as D-7. He's in Germany.

Andy this is when me, stu and albert all jumped the clock and jeremy hit it perfect...he won that heat...

Andy this is when me, stu and albert all jumped the clock and jeremy hit it perfect...he won that heat...
Cool! Like I said, Jeremy's runnig clean and level on that Twin hydro chop!

Did he tell you?....He's building a widened version of that same boat with Twin .45's. Gonna be KILLA!

Cool! Like I said, Jeremy's runnig clean and level on that Twin hydro chop!

Did he tell you?....He's building a widened version of that same boat with Twin .45's. Gonna be KILLA!
i remember you built a twin mac45 eagle for Garret around 9 years ago...that boat was fast and sounded like an indy car...Hope u get your personal twin done and ready for the winternats...i know of 14 twins that will enter just from florida alone, would like to get 20 entered

What speeds can be expected from a twin .45 using the latest high hp/rpm .45 engines?

What speeds can be expected from a twin .45 using the latest high hp/rpm .45 engines?
About the same as the current Twin 80's/90's. Think about it. There are several 5.5 to 6 pounds single 45's running mid 80's. Our newsest Twin 45 comes in at 10 pounds. That is 5 pounds per engine and they only have one rudder to pull. 85 mph will be easy and 90+ is very possible. And the lighter Twin 45 will cut a tighter turn than the T80's/90's.

ok light is not always good would it be able to handle the water with 4 or 5 other Twins example like you seen in SC ruff water ??

thats 6 to 8 ponds lighter than a 80/90/101 Twin. Tom Foleys Twin and several other twins can run and hold lane 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian, my single 80 handled the water quite well.
hope you get that Twin 45 finished and ready to race for the Atlanta Spring Nats the Roadrunner 101's will be there waiting :p

ill bring my RR Twin 21 so we can play LOL..

About the same as the current Twin 80's/90's. Think about it. There are several 5.5 to 6 pounds single 45's running mid 80's. Our newsest Twin 45 comes in at 10 pounds. That is 5 pounds per engine and they only have one rudder to pull. 85 mph will be easy and 90+ is very possible. And the lighter Twin 45 will cut a tighter turn than the T80's/90's.
The questions will be can the 1460-1655-1657 props reach thru the Race Chop and stay hooked Up with the Big cup 1667 at the same time?? If they show up at the Atlanta Spring Nats 2013 I would gladly take that challenge........bring them on down the hill at Atlanta & lets see what you have!!!!! I already have the boat I`am going to beat Jeremy with....... Not Building it during the winter!!! :eek: :eek: :D

I will not be running any of those props. But I am always ready for a fun race.

You have been running for awhile Joe, I am just starting to build a fleet.

Latest posts

Back