MORE RIGGER PICS FROM THE FALL NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

IMG_7976.jpg
IMG_7974.jpg
IMG_7969.jpg
IMG_7966.jpg
IMG_7965.jpg
IMG_7962.jpg
IMG_7961.jpg
IMG_7955.jpg
IMG_7954.jpg
IMG_7953.jpg

Hey John, did you happen to take a running picture of and all wood eagle sgx with a blue cowling.

Jeremy,

Sorry but don't see any. Just looked through all my pics. I was only there for a few hours on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

Great action pic's thanks for sharing those!
Yes! Geat pics John!

Elias, Your "Smokin Joe's" Eagle is flying clean. I wonder when was the last time it made touch down? Certainly not anywhere in that photo.
She's a flying clean and low..nothing but prop babe..nothing but prop!!
what engine are you running in your Eagle? Looks like an older Rossi? (has a black-head)
David,

Elias is running a Russian built Kalistratov 90 (K-90). The piston/liner is an improved copy of the Rossi 90. All other parts are much different from the Rossi.

The complete engine is not in production, but P/L's and Rods are in production and readily availble. The K-90 that is runing in Elias's boat is 15 years old. It is among the fastest out there. Elias won the Orlando Winter nats with that boat. The orignal owner of that boat and engine ran 98 mph with it in 1997. We were running a V967/3 on the boat that day in 1997. That was the only thing different about the boat from the way Elias raced it last weekend. Even the Steve Muck 90 pipe is the same one we ran 98 mph with.

John,

Yes! Geat pics John!

Elias, Your "Smokin Joe's" Eagle is flying clean. I wonder when was the last time it made touch down? Certainly not anywhere in that photo.
what engine are you running in your Eagle? Looks like an older Rossi? (has a black-head)
David,

Elias is running a Russian built Kalistratov 90 (K-90). The piston/liner is an improved copy of the Rossi 90. All other parts are much different from the Rossi.

The complete engine is not in production, but P/L's and Rods are in production and readily availble. The K-90 that is runing in Elias's boat is 15 years old. It is among the fastest out there. Elias won the Orlando Winter nats with that boat. The orignal owner of that boat and engine ran 98 mph with it in 1997. We were running a V967/3 on the boat that day in 1997. That was the only thing different about the boat from the way Elias raced it last weekend. Even the Steve Muck 90 pipe is the same one we ran 98 mph with.
ah I see, thanks Andy. I've read about the K-90 but never seen one in person, very interesting.
When you say that the piston/sleeve is an improved copy of the Rossi 90 are you referring to actual Rossi parts?

John,

Yes! Geat pics John!

David,

ah I see, thanks Andy. I've read about the K-90 but never seen one in person, very interesting.
When you say that the piston/sleeve is an improved copy of the Rossi 90 are you referring to actual Rossi parts?
The K-90 Piston/Liner is made in Russia, not by Rossi. They are interchangable betwen the two engines and the ports are almost exactly the same. The piston is Dispal 226 the brass is harder and the chrome is finished more finely.

Here is a pic of the current K-90 P/L

IMG_8370-K90-FW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back