ML Boatworks- Scale & Sport Hydro, O/B Tunnel & Kneeler, and Mono laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great Glenn. Calling you in a bit.

Here are some pictures Dick Tyndall just sent me. The video should come soon. I think Keith is having some trouble finding the cord to connect to the computer. If he is not able to get the video offloaded I will be going up there to record the boat once the weather changes as the big motor has been installed! Mike

IMG_6083_zps42a996ba.jpg

IMG_6098-Copy_zpsd17bdb29.jpg

IMG_6089_zps96ad7640.jpg

IMG_6086_zps1b776de9.jpg

IMG_6095_zps61a225ea.jpg

The 145, 8303 Renault 1/8 scale kit is now available as an Extreme series kit. It is still a 1 piece design, but the center section and sponsons have many updates, and it includes a toy tabbed, pre cut/ laser etched floor pan. I will add it to the website soon. Mike

Got up to the lake today. Here is a good long video of the gas sport hydro running. I have lots of good pics too. I will upload them soon, Mike

In addition to the video I posted yesterday, I took a lot of good pictures of the boat running. Here they are. I also took pictures of the rudder and sponson bottoms. The rudder is stock length, and the sponsons are still slick-sticky clear coat..not blueprinted and roughed up. Once the rudder is cut down and the bottom worked over, the boat should be good for at least a few mph. Enjoy the pics. It really is a good running boat. We all agreed that the propeller on the boat when I did still shots made the boat run really well. The one during the video carried the sponson more. Should have video during the final run instead of still shots. You can see how nice and level its running!

This is also a first for ML Boatworks as I have never really video'ed any of my designs after testing them. I have been asked to do this over the years...This is a great start! Mike

IMGP5051_zps0d7980a2.jpg

IMGP5049_zpsabfcc455.jpg

IMGP5048_zpsb626a272.jpg

IMGP5041_zps050a396b.jpg

IMGP5038_zps8120966d.jpg

I was not trying to run the pins I was just trying to give Mike Photo shots,it will run pins perfect no jumping or chatter this boat runs super nice. I always have run my sport hydro fins in that location and they work fine..This boat turns like it is on tether.

Dick and Mike...besides the turn fin being mounted on the wrong side of the bracket (...lol! J/K!
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
) Boat looks friggen awesome!!

-Kent

Too bad no one is showing any interest. I guess when a couple of the people who did get one get them built and out there racing it will help move it along. We will see! Mike

Good news to those who have asked me for what seems like years. Finally, the 1/8th scale GREEN DRAGON, 113 Newton, 6240 MHR U-40 Miss Bardahl kit is now complete! I had started on this a while back, and just never got it knocked out. I am going to work on the 1/10th and gas scale version of this kit asap as well.

ALSO-----GSX480 GAS SPORT HYDRO KIT ON SALE!!!!!

Just so everyone knows, I just set up the GSX480 as a $20 off kit. The complete kit can be had till 5/1/14 for $250 plus shipping..normal price $270 plus shipping.

Mike

113_zpsb097f62b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back