Miss Vegas in Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raytam

Well, It's been almost 5 months since the first race in Novemeber 2009. Races are held the Last sunday of each month so far(excluding December). Here's some video highlights and I will update as more videos are processed and uploaded.

Now if you are in the Las Vegas Area and you have a nitro-powered production RTR hydro (Miss Vegas or Proboat) come down. Races start promptly at 9am and are $5 per boat (proceeds go to awards and club races). These races are not a sanctioned events at this time. Our group (Sunset Park Model Boat Club) is still growing and a lot more thought would need to go in if we are to have NAMBA or IMPBA sanctioned events. So for now, its all for fun. (BUT, I still recommend that you are a member of one of these associations. I am officially #0477 district 19.)

Our Next race will be March 28,2010 at 9 am. Classes are RTR hydro, Gas Mono, 12-18 rigger, and sailboats

Thanks

Ron

November 2009 Race

January 2010 Race

who was that sexy mf'er in the red shirt with all the tats? oh wait that was me lol! great time down there, hope I get to do it again!!!!!

looks like lots of fun wish we had that much fun when go out mann

u live to far for me

Back