Minnesota State Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry Are there any D-Tunnels in your club
Rich, The D tunnel class has been non existent this season. With Marty not making the trip North for the race it's doubtful the class would have enough entries to run.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun boys sure wish i could have came uup and ran tunnels with u boys. O well gess there is always next year. Good luck luck to all and have a great time. Good luck to my iowa boys. Hope to see u guys next weekend.

Thanks for the info Larry. I was looking at my 7.5 this morning and discovered that the header pipe was cracked almost completely in 2 pieces I went to take the pipe off of it and it fell in half. Just curious what's the temp up there today. Currently we have 39 degrees and strong winds from up your way. Sounds like long John weather to me. We'll see you guys in the mornin.

Thanks TCMBC!... another great event, and the racing was intense..... build em up come snow, ill be back..... who was it really, cut that bouy?.... lol.... thanks, you guys got game..... Mike

Thank you to you Iowa guy's that cam up and raced with the TCMBC. You guy's brought some fast boats with you. Hope to see you at the TCMBC pond next year.

Mark

Back