Minnesota State Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

On behalf of the Twin Cities Model Boat Club I would like to extend this invitation to attend the IMPBA sanctioned Minnesota State Championship Race on Sunday October 7th. at Nicols Pond in Eagan Minnesota. Pre registration is not required. All IMPBA classes welcome, 3 boat minimum per class. Drivers meeting at 9AM. Visit the club website at www.tcmbc.org for more info,and directions to the pond. Check out the race plan page to let everyone know what you plan to race.

Larry Conrad

I can not wait for this race. Sure hope the Iowa group all makes it up again. They bring some good competition to the races. :)

Markus Tunnelus: wire 'em tight, i'm sneakin across the border...... so fa, Butch and Rich are committed.... i dont wanna plug my boats into the club site... but I see sport 20 may be lacking?.. bring mine?... 20 and 40 hydro.... knives to a gun fight..... I hear, the competition level will be even higher than the spring.... lets have some fun.... Mike

Markus Tunnelus: wire 'em tight, i'm sneakin across the border...... so fa, Butch and Rich are committed.... i dont wanna plug my boats into the club site... but I see sport 20 may be lacking?.. bring mine?... 20 and 40 hydro.... knives to a gun fight..... I hear, the competition level will be even higher than the spring.... lets have some fun.... Mike
Mikey

Bring that sport 20. I love the competition you bring! That is one awesome round noise you have.

TL

You guys can't leave home without Rodney P and that old guy what's his name, oh ya Marty S......

TL

Crickets chirpin... last hurrah for the year... sorta.. Illinois guys?.. where are you?... Wisconsin?... More racin' for us I guess?... Timbo.... I cant make them go... maybe 3 Iowa guys is all the state can handle... spt 20 it is... although i'd wished it faster.... we'll see.... wire 'em tight... Mike

was realy looking for it

slaming a few cold ones little toy boat raceing toboot

but moveing mom into asstiedliveing tomarrow not shure how she is going to take it

let alone how i will take it

if i can would there be enough 21 sport 21 mod 45 tunnels to make it

will have to see how WE do this next week

was looking to see LC an the leyde boys an the rest of the guys up north

dontyaknow :huh: :D

I dont think I will be making this one either. Tim, I will however make sure your boat gets to Mike for delivery.

Mikey

You boat is plenty fast. I chased it before. It will be a blast as always.

Marty

Those things in life definitely come first. We would all love.to see ya if all goes well with mom. Yes, there will be enough 21 mods and 21 sport tunnels 45 not sure.

Rodney

You have to come. Thanks for handling my boat. Hope to see you.

I'll be running, sport tunnel, P ltd tunnel, sport 20 hydro, and Mark will run the new P ltd sport hydro. Not to mention his boy and boys friend. Team Leyde is bringing everything!

TL

All you guys up north

I would really like to run my twin around Nicols! I will be in Charlestown on the 7th for the Nats however. I'll give Bob a call from Charlestown on Sunday. Have fun boys.

Nitro Nub

What? No Rodney? You didn't go and let all the smoke out of that 35+ already did you? Nub, good luck in Charleston. I would really like to race my twin around Nicols against yours. Maybe next year you can make it up this way.

Larry, no, the 35+ has plenty of smoke left in it. Ive got a backup motor anyhow. Just not in the cards for me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney, Sorry to hear you can't make it up for the race. How are you liking your new job?

Larry

Forecast high 20's here overnight Friday and Sat... what you guys got?... Might have to have an icebreaker.....bring firewood, and we'll signal the indians while we're huddled around...... Mike

Mike, supposed to top out at 78F today. :) Only a high of 53F predicted for raceday. :( No snow in the forcast. :lol: ...Yet.

Larry Are there any D-Tunnels in your club
Rich, Yes there are a couple of these. I believe even Larry has one. Since you signed-up, there may be more coming to make a class. There usually isn't enough of these to make a class in our club, but sometimes there is.. State race would be a good time to bring it.

Back