Miller High Life 1988 PICTURES NEEDED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, you can get all that on a Newton color sheet, so have you checked with him? It's only $15 for the sheet and is under plan number 146

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ray,

Good Luck with your project!!

Mine is already built & painted. Unfortunately the previous owner lost the front cowl & turbine tube so that's why I needed these photo's to help fix the boat up. If anyone else has some please send them thru.

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster

Thanks Ray,

Mine is already built & painted. Unfortunately the previous owner lost the front cowl & turbine tube so that's why I needed these photo's to help fix the boat up. If anyone else has some please send them thru.

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster
All of the shots of the Miller High Life I have are of the old open cockpit, Detroit and Evansville.

Jim Vota

Thanks Ray,

Regards,

Brett Buckmaster
All of the shots of the Miller High Life I have are of the old open cockpit, Detroit and Evansville.

Jim Vota

Back