Mike P's upscaled rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhomodel

When following the thread of Mike's rigger I wanted to build something similar. Only difference it had to be for gas. So it's a tad bigger and has somewhat different lines but the idea is the same. Will wet it tomorrow but for looks here's a picture ( have to explain, don't have a reso pipe yet so there's a canister muffler on it and the cover is differenty colored as the red one is saved for the reso pipe version)

Julius

View attachment 708

Julius,

Sweet looking.. What ya got on the back? Ailerons?? ;D Let us know how it runs...

Mark...

As stated in the other subject about mike's rigger she ran. not full throttle but it went here's arunning pic at about 1/2 throttle and a 7015 prop. MAde the sponosons about twice as wide as in picture above and it's no problemos anymore

View attachment 777

Julius,

Looking good there, thanks for the tip on the sponsons.

They kinda look like submarines.

Mike

Mike, is that picture taken with your new sponsons or are those the old ones? I had a similar picture with the old sponsons, the new ones make the whole boat lift more out of the water.

Ron, the rear winglets are needed to bolt the rudder to. As the end is only about 8 millimeters wide I cannot bolt a rudder to it.

Mike, mine looked the same with the old sponsons, with new ones it sat much higher.

Julius

Back