• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Crapshooter twin RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still stunned, figured it would be at least a few hours minimum if not a day or so. I made the post and logged off to call the contractor to let him know I was working a solution, come back and BOOM it's spoken for. I hated to do it but I had no choice, the folks I have lined up to do the work for me on the house come in high regard and are booked for the rest of the "good weather" months. I've put this project off for far too long and had to make the move. I'm glad the Shooter will have a good home where it will be appreciated. :)
Don and Ray

This is a dream come true for me. I have always loved Crapshooters since way back when I was a 14 year old just getting into the hobby. Buying this and making my set complete ranks up there with some of the most exciting things I can recall.
Take some action shots down under and share.............==={}
Will do Ray

I'm still stunned, figured it would be at least a few hours minimum if not a day or so. I made the post and logged off to call the contractor to let him know I was working a solution, come back and BOOM it's spoken for. I hated to do it but I had no choice, the folks I have lined up to do the work for me on the house come in high regard and are booked for the rest of the "good weather" months. I've put this project off for far too long and had to make the move. I'm glad the Shooter will have a good home where it will be appreciated. :)
Don and Ray

This is a dream come true for me. I have always loved Crapshooters since way back when I was a 14 year old just getting into the hobby. Buying this and making my set complete ranks up there with some of the most exciting things I can recall.
Awesome ! :D

Boy that's sharp lookin.....wouldve had to come out of retirement for that puppy. Good sale on both parts.

Jr.

Don taught me many tricks on the my build, good luck and congratulations ;) hopefuuly one day you will race with us here in the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don taught me many tricks on the my build, good luck and congratulations ;) hopefuuly one day you will race with us here in the U.S.
Plan is for Hobart and maybe the Nats next year.

Need to meet Don catch up with Grim and the boys.

You guys need to get your beer glasses ready.

Crapshooter has arrived safely in Australia.

Now time to go to the pond.
Next pond day @ the regatta centre is the 21st. You bringing it out for a run? If so I'll bring the video camera. I'm sure at least one of our resident camera guru's will be there too (Wayne and Murph).

While I hated to part with the Shooter twin I thank Stu for understanding why and Paul for purchasing it with the condition I set. :)

The good news is because of selling the Shooter I didn't have to give up on my spot with the contractors who will be doing the work on my house. It looks like they will start right after I return from the Muncie race. B)

While I hated to part with the Shooter twin I thank Stu for understanding why and Paul for purchasing it with the condition I set. :)

The good news is because of selling the Shooter I didn't have to give up on my spot with the contractors who will be doing the work on my house. It looks like they will start right after I return from the Muncie race. B)
You forgot to add my friend you have a twin to race when you come over here. It will love it's father to race it again.

You forgot to add my friend you have a twin to race when you come over here. It will love it's father to race it again.
Yeah that too. :D

Back