ML Boatworks RSX310 , My 1st Outrigger design ever! 31", P/ P-ltd FE Rigger!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

Bob Horowitz here, I'm not seeing my name on the list anymore and I'm wondering what's going on? Please give me an update. I hate to be a pest, but I'm a little OCD. I can't help it.

Regards,

Bob

Mike,

Bob Horowitz here, I'm not seeing my name on the list anymore and I'm wondering what's going on? Please give me an update. I hate to be a pest, but I'm a little OCD. I can't help it.

Regards,

Bob
Bob, not answering for Mike here...just wanted to let you know that my name has been taken from the list as well, but Mike let me know that my kit has been shipped (I see a few other names gone from the list as well)...I am thinking he just deleted the people on the list that are taken care of...

-Kent

Bob, I just sent you an email yesterday with the tracking number for your kit. Did you get the email, it was from [email protected], which is my paypal address. I cleared off all those on the list that their kits have been shipped and finalized. Let me know if you didn't get the tracking. Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm travelling, and I can't access my work e-mail. Very, very sorry. Got your PM and message here. I'm excited, It will probably be at home when I get back. I can't wait. I already have almost all my components. I think I'll only need some props to try. I followed your lead on the motor, and pretty much everything else. The only difference is the ESC. I got a Swordfish 220 with the data logging. I hope it will handle the load. What props did you try, and what did you like?

Regards and my apology,

Bob

Mike,

Just got home. The kit is here and looks great. Thank you very much. Can't wait to get it going.

Bob

Your welcome Bob! Have fun!

Anyone who reads this, go to http://woodrcboatkit...oplane-kit.html and do your order there.

PS, if you reply here, please quote this post, so the next guy will see what is going on and they can PM me too!

Please remember to order your carbon solid 5/16" rods from Zippkits, and if you want to use the aluminum rod end inserts for the sponsons, they have them as well. You guys may buy him out, haha. For a complete list of exactly what hardware, and electrics I used on my build, see post #31,32

FE Version:

1) Reed Eagle OSE PAID IN FULL, ships Tuesday
2) Greg Schweers, website, PAID IN FULL,
PAID IN FULL, ships Tuesday
3) Macomb, kit arrived
4) Ron Wojtasek Paid in full, laser cut kit shipped, Cowling and dowels, and fin will ship Tuesday
5) James Stephens, Paid in full, laser cut kit shipped, Cowling and dowels, and fin will ship Tuesday
6) Paul Renna OSE IW contacted, order soon

Nitro Version, when available:

1)Glenn Quarles wants to test
2) Rockin Robin Stebbins IW
3) Shane Bastick IW
4) Dale Hobbs x 2 kits- Facebook

5) Ray Sametz IW

Mike,

The only log I've seen about building, is the fellow that goes by 785boats on OSE. He has got his boat almost finished.

Mine is still sitting on the bench, I'm still waiting for some parts. When I get everything, I'm going to send it off to Brad Nichols to build. I just don't have the time or Brad's skill level. I made some aluminum parts for him, and in return, he's going to build it for me. Love the barter system.

Bob

Back