• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Crapshooter twin RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Yes you read it right, regrettably I need to sell my Crapshooter twin. Unfortunately due to an unforeseen issue I have hit a serious cost increase on work about to be done on my house. I have contractors in place and the work has been in planning for a couple months now. I promised the boss I would not go any deeper into our savings when I thought we had everything covered, so when the news hit
me on Monday morning
it became apparent it was time to walk thru the shop when I got home to see what I could do to make up the difference. While this boat is one of my most prized it is also the most valuable which after agonizing over it became the obvious answer to generate significant funds quickly. I had already block sanded the tub down over the weekend to repair paint damage to the bottom from someone dragging it up the side of a retrieve boat so Monday night I painted it white instead of my usual lime green and then repainted the cowl to match, reassembled it last night and earlier this afternoon. This is the most current version of the Crapshooter twin and will be sold turn key lacking only a transmitter and 2 RX's. The 2 CMB 80HR's are the most current versions with me changing the water jackets to the earlier red ones (I think they look better). Andy Brown billet headers, CMB/AB67 pipes. The tanks are stainless from Walt Barney, Futaba 5301 and 9405 servos, 1300mah LiFe packs, ABC H-48 props, my remote needle bases and a pair of new never mounted spare front sponsons. The price is $3500
plus all packing/shipping/insurance costs and it will be offered only as a complete boat. The price is firm, please post any questions here and I'll answer them as quickly as possible.

Wow, that didn't take long. Took a break to talk to the contractor about the house and come back to see this. P/m sent, boat is spoken for pending reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent for boat.

Wow I finally have my collection complete. I have a full set of shooters.

He who has the Gold :p :p :p

Nice snag , certainly a new record on time sold :blink:

I'm still stunned, figured it would be at least a few hours minimum if not a day or so. I made the post and logged off to call the contractor to let him know I was working a solution, come back and BOOM it's spoken for. I hated to do it but I had no choice, the folks I have lined up to do the work for me on the house come in high regard and are booked for the rest of the "good weather" months. I've put this project off for far too long and had to make the move. I'm glad the Shooter will have a good home where it will be appreciated. :)

I'm still stunned, figured it would be at least a few hours minimum if not a day or so. I made the post and logged off to call the contractor to let him know I was working a solution, come back and BOOM it's spoken for. I hated to do it but I had no choice, the folks I have lined up to do the work for me on the house come in high regard and are booked for the rest of the "good weather" months. I've put this project off for far too long and had to make the move. I'm glad the Shooter will have a good home where it will be appreciated. :)
Don and Ray

This is a dream come true for me. I have always loved Crapshooters since way back when I was a 14 year old just getting into the hobby. Buying this and making my set complete ranks up there with some of the most exciting things I can recall.

Don and Ray

This is a dream come true for me. I have always loved Crapshooters since way back when I was a 14 year old just getting into the hobby. Buying this and making my set complete ranks up there with some of the most exciting things I can recall.
Take some action shots down under and share.............==={}

Back