MID SOUTH WEATHER / HUNTSVILLE RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Looks like we have to Dodge another Storm tonite before the Weather Will Clear for HUNTSVILLE RACE Next Weekend!!!!! Mark Bullard turns 55 on Saturday..... I Wish him a Early Happy Birthday!!! it has been a long Cold Winter....... Time to Race!!!!!!

its gonna be a very good race we have a good turn out in all classes you better get it before you miss this one.. we will have a beer with mark lol dam 55 Not bad i thought he was older :lol:

julian

its gonna be a very good race we have a good turn out in all classes you better get it before you miss this one.. we will have a beer with mark lol dam 55 Not bad i thought he was older :lol:

julian
He is Just a Pup with Wiskers!!!!!!!! :lol:

That guy he hangs with is the old one. :lol:

Happy Birthday Mark!

Good luck fellas!!

Doug

From what. I hear. The. Huntsville area has had a few tornadoes today. Cullman had one this am an another an hour ago. Keep your head down. Guys

From what. I hear. The. Huntsville area has had a few tornadoes today. Cullman had one this am an another an hour ago. Keep your head down. Guys
The local news here says 25 people lost their lives in Alabama today and it isn't over yet. :( http://abcnews.go.com/US/massive-tornado-hits-alabama-storms-leave-16-dead/story?id=13465028

North west Ga is taking a beating now with a twister they estimate is one mile wide at the base. :blink:

Take care people.

God Bless!

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
The local news here says 25 people lost their lives in Alabama today and it isn't over yet. :( http://abcnews.go.com/US/massive-tornado-hits-alabama-storms-leave-16-dead/story?id=13465028

North west Ga is taking a beating now with a twister they estimate is one mile wide at the base. :blink:

Take care people.

God Bless!

Doug
its already up up 64 Confirmed Dead in the Birmingham area......

Back