Mendota IL Minute Breakers Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, there's a full size boat race in WI that always falls on the same weekend....i miss this race and the guys I grew up around.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got in 3 rounds by 1pm on Sunday Great racing with great weather this year. I had a hard time with my Timex scale on Saturday and only had 25 points for round 1 and 2, Came back on Sunday and got a win for 425 total. That put me in the consi and I did win and got into the final for the Silver Cup. We had a 5 boat final but Gary P stalled his Houston at the launch. Came down to the start with Jeff Schindler with his Frosty Flakes boat first, Dave P with Miss US, Me with the Timex and Brian S with his new Picco. It was a good start for all and the race was on. Lap 1 saw Miss US, Picco,Timex, Frosty. Lap 2 had the US leading, Picco, Timex, Frosty. Lap 3 US in the lead, Timex, Picco, Frosty. Lap 4 Timex, US, Picco, Frosty and that was the finishing order. It was nice to see my boat running so well in the final and I didnt screw it up HA. :D Any one have a good video of the final?? Please put it up on utube or facebook

Birthday boy Phil almost got us thrown in jail. Lucky it was a mexican res and we could not understand what they were saying

Great race awesome after hours party. Great to see those midwest boaters we dont see often

GREAT weekend! Got a chance to see some folks I've not seen for a while, met some new ones. Fantastic weather, very nice race site, and a well put on race! Thanks Minute Breakers! BTW, a special thanks go's out to my tire changing crew, Chris Wood, (it was great to see you again!) Mike & Jeff Schindler, Rocky Will, Gooycheese (lighting), and anyone who I forgot. They'll be cold beer waiting for you at Hobart! Steve Ball

Birthday boy Phil almost got us thrown in jail. Lucky it was a mexican res and we could not understand what they were saying

Great race awesome after hours party. Great to see those midwest boaters we dont see often
Its all your fault HA Mikey looked good with that sombero hat and ice cream on his face, Then there was that assassin :ph34r: Chris with the bowl of whip cream, It all went down hill then.

Thanks to the Minute Breakers for a great race. Also want to thank Marty and Wally for pitting for me had a good time.

The 'ol Wallster had a great time too after taking a 2 year break. No boats this time but had fun chuck'n boats for some of my good buddies and celebrating "just another birthday" with Phil! Looking forward to Hobart if the slave masters let me off at work.

Wallster

We got in 3 rounds by 1pm on Sunday Great racing with great weather this year. I had a hard time with my Timex scale on Saturday and only had 25 points for round 1 and 2, Came back on Sunday and got a win for 425 total. That put me in the consi and I did win and got into the final for the Silver Cup. We had a 5 boat final but Gary P stalled his Houston at the launch. Came down to the start with Jeff Schindler with his Frosty Flakes boat first, Dave P with Miss US, Me with the Timex and Brian S with his new Picco. It was a good start for all and the race was on. Lap 1 saw Miss US, Picco,Timex, Frosty. Lap 2 had the US leading, Picco, Timex, Frosty. Lap 3 US in the lead, Timex, Picco, Frosty. Lap 4 Timex, US, Picco, Frosty and that was the finishing order. It was nice to see my boat running so well in the final and I didnt screw it up HA. :D Any one have a good video of the final?? Please put it up on utube or facebook
Here is video of the Silver Cup Feature from the U-6 team.

Wallster if you need a roommate let me know if hasbean cant make it or the outher way around i would room with a hasbeen ;) :D :lol:

Al good to meet ya i will chuck you boat any time

great wearther fantastic time will be back next time

Marty

Back