Mendota IL Minute Breakers Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Is there a preregistration for the Minute Breakers Race in Mendota Illinois on August 17-18?

What classes will be offered?

Who's going?

And of course, let the "SMACK TALK" begin!!!

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
B,d,e/f mono

B,d,e/f hydro

Open off shore

Sport 20

Sport40

Electric

Sport hydro

Sport tunnel

B novice tunnel

B stock tunnel

Classic thunder boost

1/8th scale

B,d,e/f mod tunnel

Cool, looks like my boys will be coming for B novice tunnel and FE sport hydro! I'll be running B tunnel and sport 20.

Thanks

TL

Defiantly a good time! Had a blast two years ago. Marty may have to tone down the parking lot lingo if my twin 9yr olds come. Just kidding old man, nothing they haven't heard at home... Lol

We too are coming back this year. IRCHA will be over so this weekend is open.. Ya know we started that parking lot party one of the first races at the new site and its been a MUST DO year after year.

Lets race!

Grim

hopeing so much to come i called an got a room all ready for Friday night so Mikey an me

should be there to kick some A an take names :blink: hows that for smack talk

got to rember to take it easy on the CROWN you are not going to beat me that way again

Marty

hopeing so much to come i called an got a room all ready for Friday night so Mikey an me

should be there to kick some A an take names :blink: hows that for smack talk

got to rember to take it easy on the CROWN you are not going to beat me that way again

Marty
Marty I got something better than o cheap Crown... Just ask Rodney

Back