Mendota IL Minute Breakers Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopeing so much to come i called an got a room all ready for Friday night so Mikey an me

should be there to kick some A an take names :blink: hows that for smack talk

got to rember to take it easy on the CROWN you are not going to beat me that way again

Marty
OK great bearded one, put me down on the name list, it's spelled WALLSTER. I ain't skeered, might even bring something to run with your American Iron. :lol:

The sport 20 running good now hopeing I can finish a heat this time....o how about some home made pepermint snapp that will put some hair one your chest or maybe one of my home made beers 8% alcohol...good stuff...

Take one down.... pass it aroun'.... only one bottle a' crown in the van.... lol... Wally... dont force me, or are yee, to assemble my boat.... good for you, brother... an interesting note:... Marty has actually Korean, aaaaand Japenese iron... 'long with Merican.... pick yer poison.... come on over and test, should you want to..... consider the welcome mat, easily.... Chris?.. c'mon man.... novice Hunter.... lessee... Il, In. Ia, Mn, Ky., and Mc. - Midwest nationals.... cant wait... test 'em up men... Mike

The sport 20 running good now hopeing I can finish a heat this time....o how about some home made pepermint snapp that will put some hair one your chest or maybe one of my home made beers 8% alcohol...good stuff...
Sport 20 is my favorite. What kind of hull you running?

Entry will go in the mail tomorrow!

Looking forward to the racing and some chair time, but I'm entering 4 boats so that chair might be empty during the day.

just like a bad wedding I will be there as a witness to watch the massacre take place LOL!!! OH and RIBS!!!

iam PRAYNG for you my friend

for the world needs old washed up has beens to make a rebound tour :rolleyes: :D CCR revisted ^_^

just to pass on the knowledge that might be lost ;)

just think of the furture generations an the humanity of it all

besides it is just toy boats an it get old playing with you self :eek:

an HELL the peenut gallery needs you to :lol:

an hay bring Hunter an the outher skinny kid [wallster ] an the old man

hell it would be like a FAMILY reunion

Any word on Phil Thomas going? My one boy will be running a FE Stealth. He says he wants to meet the guy that built it.

TL

Any word on Phil Thomas going? My one boy will be running a FE Stealth. He says he wants to meet the guy that built it.

TL
I will be there for sure. I will bring my FE Stealth to try out agian. I built a new nitro Stealth too, and I have to bring back the Silver Cup for scale hydro I won last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plans for us Leyde's. We will not be attending. I wish you all the best weekend. The boy will have to wait a year to meet one of the legends, Phil Thomas.

Have a great race/wknd guys!

TL

Back