Madison regatta (Big Boats)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in Madison all weekend with friends, always HOT, and a good time. B)
Im SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS! :lol: :lol: Have FUN MAN! :)
Take the Grandpa Rules van for a road trip Bill, with Foley and me lol ?????
blink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bringing this back to the front page so others can see this as well :)

Glad to hear you're going HJ. Anybody who is even THINKIN' about going - JUST DO IT! We went a couple of times in the '90s & loved every minute of it! From the fireworks in the middle of the "Wild Bill" Cantrell race course on Saturday night to the hydro pics cast in the sidewalks, that town is just plain GEARED for boat racin'!!! Just make sure you're ready for 98deg/98% humidity! ENJOY!

Larry

Glad to hear you're going HJ. Anybody who is even THINKIN' about going - JUST DO IT! We went a couple of times in the '90s & loved every minute of it! From the fireworks in the middle of the "Wild Bill" Cantrell race course on Saturday night to the hydro pics cast in the sidewalks, that town is just plain GEARED for boat racin'!!! Just make sure you're ready for 98deg/98% humidity! ENJOY!

Larry
Yea, I think they made a movie about that too. HJ get with me when you are in town be glad to show you around.

I'll bet the wife would love a tourguide. I know we'll be in town a few days prior to the race so we'll have to meet up before the races. I'll send you a PM when we get closer to hitting the road

I'll bet the wife would love a tourguide. I know we'll be in town a few days prior to the race so we'll have to meet up before the races. I'll send you a PM when we get closer to hitting the road
Okay I will give you my cell number then too. Should be off that week of the regatta.

Bringing this one back to the top since we're only looking at four more weeks. Anyone else planning on showing up want to chime in? We need to keep Maddog at the grill and away from the water :D

Just a reminder, the Madison Regatta and the Sellersburg Fun Run are both next weekend. Please tell me that more than just Julian and I are planning on showing up to make noise at the pond with Maddog

Madison Regatta qualifying starts tomorrow or Friday and the Sellersburg fun run is Saturday AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HJ i cant go i have to freaking work GRRRRRR im sorry buddy they wont let me have the day off :(

julian

Now that does suck. The wife and I were looking forward to meeting you and maybe hanging out a little. Guess we'll have to try again sometime in the future :)

What mystery is that Joe? I'll be arriving in Madison mid to late afternoon so if you want me to give you a call, PM me your number and I'll give you a call

HJ, lot of the guys from Madison and Evansville show up for the race, Ken Hildreth and his boys will be there. We most of the time find a spot up on the hill near the street just to the right side of the judges stand so we can see both ends of the course.

Premium shady spots are hard to find but there are lots of spots to view the races from.

I'm planning to be there Sunday but this is my first time. I was wondering what you guys normally take with you and is there specific parking or is it first come first served in the downtown area? Also what's the best time to get there? Mike

Back