• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 21 O.B. SUPER SALE!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyBrown

SUPER SALE!

Have a few 2003 MAC Outboard's left. Want to clear out for the 2004 model.

Was $339.00

Now $269.00 while supplies last.

The 2004 model has some flow improvements to the Crankcase and Crankshaft.

All other parts are same as 2003. 2004 model not in stock yet.

Right now i am well stocked with transom power. Just wanted to post and say THANKS for continuing an outboard product. Since the new one is improved i will be giving one a try at a later date. Any chance in the future that you would offer a complete engine? Looks like no body is having trouble moving plenty of K&B's and NIB O.S.'s that people still have. Some say the market is not great but i and others just don't agree. The proof in in the sales. Thanks again.

Some of you may not want to pass up this deal.

The Euro is nearly 15% higher now then when we set the price for the MAC 21 OB.

There is a good possibilty the 2004 MAC's will be more than $339.

Ever notice when someone posts a line like that it is always "guest unregistered." ? I am sure Andy is getting e mails from people that are not posting here.

I would love to have one !!!! but i will not have the $$$$$$ until late FEB>March !!!!!! Have" Tax's " to pay and recover from Xmas !!!!

$ 269.00 is one HELL of a Price for a graet engine like a MAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It hurts me like hell that I can't take advantage of that deal !!! I need a Mod engine to compete in Dist. race very badly. I've been challanged on open forum :angry: :( :ph34r:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to here that waterbug.

Yes Mark we just have a few left.

P.S If it's a matter of a few weeks for some of you like waterbug, I may be willing to hold one for you.

Andy

Andy when are you going to have a deal on the 45 inboards like this?? as i would like to try a 45 in a twincraft . :(

Jimmy :)

andy..... when you have a big sale feel free to let me know and I can put it on the main page for ya. this one might be too late now.... i just saw it today

Latest posts

Back