low profile 3rd channel needle bases

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello i do have interest in nitro and i am just wondering evertime i ask a question about nitro the people mention me being a electric guy i have had nitros before i just sold them all because i had no time nor any where to run them because where i live people are stupid but i guess a .60 cat witha straight pipe didnt help :D it was loud lol any ways so does that lean out the engine or richen it i just dont get it

Hey Elec. guy :lol: :lol: :lol: the remote third chanel needle is operated by a third servo so when you are running you can richen or lean the motor if you have to it is a must for racers.

My pit man threw my boat for a race and at full throtle the boat lost power it was to lean so i had to baby it around the course if i had a third chanel remote needle i could have richened it up and had no problems.

Hope this helps Elec guy :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

ScottVanSlooten said:
Don you got these in production yet or do I keep selling them to???
                Scott  ( maker of the needle blocks)

98184[/snapback]

I am having the quantity run proceed so I would hope all those who inquired will follow through. The target date to be ready to ship is the 20th of this month. The needle bases will be CNC machined to exacting tolerances & will come already fitted with the 8-32 inlet & outlet nipples. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don i would like some nipples to i heard there fun to adjust with your third channel :lol: :lol: :lol: Just Kidding :eek: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :p :D B)

Don Ferrette said:
ScottVanSlooten said:
Don you got these in production yet or do I keep selling them to???
                Scott  ( maker of the needle blocks)

98184[/snapback]

I am having the quantity run proceed so I would hope all those who inquired will follow through. The target date to be ready to ship is the 20th of this month. The needle bases will be CNC machined to exacting tolerances & will come already fitted with the 8-32 inlet & outlet nipples. :)

98187[/snapback]

Anyone who wants one (or more) or who previously said they wanted one (or more) please send me a direct e-mail to-

[email protected]

I need to get a count going. B)

Don: The price may be buried deep in the 8 pages of replies. If it is I missed it. How much will they sell for?

Ron

Ron J said:
Don:  The price may be buried deep in the 8 pages of replies.  If it is I missed it.  How much will they sell for?
Ron

98374[/snapback]

CNC machined with 8-32 fuel fittings installed $20 each. Remember there are 2 sizes 21/45 and 67 up. :)

The OS needle part numbers are as follows-

for all 3rd channel applications - #71703009

for manual applications 21/45's- #23881900

for manual applications 67 & up- #28281900

Any decent hobby shop should be able to get these or you can order direct from Tower Hobbies. :)

Don Ferrette said:
Ron J said:
Don:  The price may be buried deep in the 8 pages of replies.  If it is I missed it.  How much will they sell for?
Ron

98374[/snapback]

CNC machined with 8-32 fuel fittings installed $20 each. Remember there are 2 sizes 21/45 and 67 up. :)

The OS needle part numbers are as follows-

for all 3rd channel applications - #71703009

for manual applications 21/45's- #23881900

for manual applications 67 & up- #28281900

Any decent hobby shop should be able to get these or you can order direct from Tower Hobbies. :)

98375[/snapback]

BUMP back up front! B)

Back