low profile 3rd channel needle bases

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, Is there a difference between 20/40- 60/80 bases? I could use both.3 for 21/40 and 2 for 60/80S.Nice bases.Please PM me with the total with shipping. Thanks,Walt

Yes there is the 21/45 size & the 60 & up size. You've got a p/m. :)
Don, I get the feeling I'm going to need one of these for my new boat that you and I have been talking about. Boat arrived a few weeks ago and the engine came back from Andy last week. I'd like to talk about it when you've got a few minutes.

Yes there is the 21/45 size & the 60 & up size. You've got a p/m. :)
Don, I get the feeling I'm going to need one of these for my new boat that you and I have been talking about. Boat arrived a few weeks ago and the engine came back from Andy last week. I'd like to talk about it when you've got a few minutes.
Call me Monday evening after 5pm. :)

Ok guys & gals it's winter boating building/refinishing time & a great opportunity to upgrade or add 3rd channel mixture control. The next batch of my needle bases for use with the OS remote needle are in. So far there are now over 60 of these out in use & the feedback has been 100% positive. I don't think you will find a cleaner more compact remote needle set up. BTW- these can also be fitted with a standard OS needle from like a 9B carb & used as a remote mounted non third channel needle. The cost is $22 each plus a little postage & are available in 2 sizes- 21/45 and 67 & up. Tower Hobbies currently has the best price for the OS "in-flight" 3rd channel needle assembly #71703009. B)

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=33&pos=10

Last edited by a moderator:
Back