Using a 3rd channel needle as a remote.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I cant walk and chew gum at the same time so I wanted to know if I can use a 3rd channel needle valve as a remote needle valve as long as I have the r/c adjustable side of the needle valve secured......getting hard to find remote needle valves (no 3rd channel) anymore for the new engines!.

I cant walk and chew gum at the same time so I wanted to know if I can use a 3rd channel needle valve as a remote needle valve as long as I have the r/c adjustable side of the needle valve secured......getting hard to find remote needle valves (no 3rd channel) anymore for the new engines!.
Bill,
I hope you are doing well. I keep several types of bases and needles in stock at all times. They are very popular for sure so I stock several types available for customers. Here is the direct link. The VS9901 pictured with adjustable banjo fittings for proper feed/supply angle as well as the OS remote that fits it is the most popular choice. Thank you.

https://www.novarossi.us/products/needle-valves-remote-adjustable?_pos=1&_sid=9c9a17d15&_ss=r

Last edited:
Yes, you can use the 3rd channel valve as a remote valve. I actually still use my ferrette third channel base as a standard valve. Just lock down the adjustment area and twist the actual needle

The A/A third channel needle valve is available in a fine needle for small engines and a coarse needle for large engines. $33.00 delivered in the USA. There is no mounting base, but that is simple to make.

Latest posts

Back