low profile 3rd channel needle bases

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Don,

would it be a problem, sending four of them to Germany??

What about the costs and would you accept PayPal?

Greets

Curt

CConrad said:
Hello Don,would it be a problem, sending four of them to Germany??

What about the costs and would you accept PayPal?

Greets

Curt

98726[/snapback]

Hey Curt-

Don't see it being a problem other than additional postage for overseas. Direct e-mail me your full mailing info so I can get an idea on postage. :)

Ok gang the needle bases are finally ready. Everyone who's payment has already been received will ship on Monday including the international orders. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Don,

They are a really nice needle,I have had them for about 7 years. I wish I knew

you were interested in them I could of hooked you up with Scott a few years ago.

Scott does nice work, I think all your customers will be happy with them. :D

Have Fun Racing,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:
Hi Don,
They are a really nice needle,I have had them for about 7 years.  I wish I knew

you were interested in them I could of hooked you up with Scott a few years ago.

Scott does nice work, I think all your customers will be happy with them. :D

Have Fun Racing,

Mark Sholund

102685[/snapback]

Yup, Scott made up the test bases for me but was no longer in a position to mass produce them. Brad Christy did a nice job on the machine work I requested & we actually got them even a touch smaller. B)

All needle bases that have been paid for are on the way, including the overseas orders. US orders are out via Priority & the international are out via Global Priority. Think you guys are gonna really like these. :)

EatMyShortsRacing said:
Ray Sametz said:
Don, MOST EXCELLENT. Ray.
103208[/snapback]

any left????

if so save 2 for me :)

103238[/snapback]

Now that I have a production guy the bases are pretty much always available. It's those **** little 8-32 fittings that are giving me fits. I have been trying to get in touch with Jimmy Eddelman who supplied me the first batch of them since end of April with absolutely no luck and I have run out. Jimmy if you're out there ...... HELP!!! CALL ME!!!!

Don Ferrette said:
EatMyShortsRacing said:
Ray Sametz said:
Don, MOST EXCELLENT. Ray.
103208[/snapback]

any left????

if so save 2 for me :)

103238[/snapback]

Now that I have a production guy the bases are pretty much always available. It's those **** little 8-32 fittings that are giving me fits. I have been trying to get in touch with Jimmy Eddelman who supplied me the first batch of them since end of April with absolutely no luck and I have run out. Jimmy if you're out there ...... HELP!!! CALL ME!!!!

103240[/snapback]

Don, recieved our needle bases today. Thanks for a great product. Will even fit in my .15 size SG. Richard D.

Richard Dahlheimer said:
Don, recieved our needle bases today. Thanks for a great product.  Will even fit in my .15 size SG.            Richard D.
103507[/snapback]

Glad you like them. I knew this was worth the effort. :)

Don, my needle bases came in today and I must say that the workmanship and overall finish is superb! Thanks! :D

Don, Opened my goodee bag today. MOST EXCELLENT. Nice work and effort to help hobby. Next production run clock me in for two more. Want to run some old dinosaures for :p :p :p :p :p :p Ray

Hey gang, for those who are waiting on bases the next batch is due in this week & they will get shipped right out.

For those interested in getting one (or more) I will have about a dozen not yet spoken for.

And for those who already have them I'd love to hear some feedback. :)

Back