• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont be surprised if/when you guys dont get an answer back. His last active date was April 12 2012 at 8:53PM

im here ... found out how to get my password back the hard way..lol anyhow you can reach me at my new email at [email protected] , thanks guys i have some stuff left, sold a rigger kit to rick and have a o/b gas tunnel left and servos, fuel line, props and parts..thanks !!

terry

im here ... found out how to get my password back the hard way..lol anyhow you can reach me at my new email at [email protected] , thanks guys i have some stuff left, sold a rigger kit to rick and have a o/b gas tunnel left and servos, fuel line, props and parts..thanks !! terry
check your pay-pal you got $$$$$$$$$ Rick Reisinger  

what prop's have you got ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the illusion tunnel . Can you tell me what the distance is between the center rails for a inboard motor?

im here ... found out how to get my password back the hard way..lol anyhow you can reach me at my new email at [email protected] , thanks guys i have some stuff left, sold a rigger kit to rick and have a o/b gas tunnel left and servos, fuel line, props and parts..thanks !! terry
Amount:$175.00 USD Sent on:August 26, 2012 Message in your payment email:pLEASE NOTIFI WHEN SHIPPING and method used with tracking number ..................... This is for the rc outrigger that was posted on International Waters ...... thank You RICK REISINGER 5428 E STATE BLVD.. FORT WAYNE INDIANA.. ... ZIP>46815 Sincerely, PayPal ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry got the boat today looks good except > according to your add there is something missing >>>>

Quoat >>4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built ..missing the TSUNAMI COWL..

Please advise ....

Rick Reisinger

Terry that is 1 of the big reasons I purchased the rigger ...Otherwise I would not have bought it .. Rick Reisinger In a message dated 8/31/2012 4:02:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

That is a old ad...I will look and see
{
if
}??
I have it still..
{
if
}??
I do I will send it to you as it will do me no good.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[email protected] <[email protected]>; To: <[email protected]>; Subject: RIGGER
Sent:
Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:48:02 AM

Terry got the boat today looks good except > according to your add there is something missing >>>> Quoat >>{{{4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built }}}..it is missing the TSUNAMI COWL.. Please advise .... Rick Reisinger

Terry got the boat today looks good except > according to your add there is something missing >>>>

Quoat >>4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built ..missing the TSUNAMI COWL..

Please advise ....

Rick Reisinger
See what I mean Jeff....

Terry I need a response in the next 24 hour's please ......

My only other option is to file a dispute with Pay-Pal

Rick R

I love hearing second hand after responding to you...I told you I'd look for it and I did...and Ron Jefferson what is your comment supposed to mean? This is one reason I got out...too much back stabbing..this ad is over a year old and I have got rid of a lot of stuff. Rick you were shipped what you wanted ..I shipped you a rigger kit what you asked for..be a man and get ahold of me before attempting to drag me through the mudhole..ill see if I have a box of tissues to send you if that will make you feel better.

I love hearing second hand after responding to you...I told you I'd look for it and I did...and Ron Jefferson what is your comment supposed to mean? This is one reason I got out...too much back stabbing..this ad is over a year old and I have got rid of a lot of stuff. Rick you were shipped what you wanted ..I shipped you a rigger kit what you asked for..be a man and get ahold of me before attempting to drag me through the mudhole..ill see if I have a box of tissues to send you if that will make you feel better.
Nothing really Terry. Just trying to help out a friend. :ph34r:

Later, Ron

Correct me if I am wrong But this is YOUR ad >>

{

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

1 ..new os outboard never started or mounted 300.00

2 ..miss vegas duece ..ran a couple times , orange in color ..no stock radio anymore 200.00

3 ..airtronics m-11 2.4 fhss system with 12 recievers , like new and nimh rechargable pack that is new.. and most of the recievers are new 650.00

4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built 175.00 }

If I read this correctly it clearly states that a TSUNAMI COWL comes with it .....

And when I talked to you on the phone you said >Quoat := everything was in the Box <

I am going give it till 12:noon wendsday to see if you want to make this right >

Then I will talk to Pay-Pal

Rick Reisinger

Guess I need to update my for sale page...as half the stuff is sold..as for Ron Jefferson we had a deal and he wanted something for nothing...I don't do that so he tells Jeff Moore I'm a "Dick" to deal with costing me a sale and keeping a so called friend from a great de

al...his loss.. anyhow Rick I have a buyer for the rigger so ship it to him after he pays you what you paid and I will issue you a refund for your shipping if you are not happy...like I said old ad and that part of the deal cannot be filled..or if you choose a paypal complaint you can lose money by shipping it back to me ..your choice.

Terry 563-343-9618

Back