• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry

You have a PM

Dave Roach
dave i have a pair of new in package shafts with the liners and a pairt of new prop shafts in package ..also i know i have a new piston and liner around ill find it today..also i have stuff like tiller arm and nut for cone and other little stuff.. plus i have that new motor make me a offer on the motor .. if i find the liner and piston and all the other stuff how does 150.00 shipped for all my os parts and if you want the engine 275.00 plus ill ship that free?

tk

Terry

Is the engine new or used.Can I get picture of all the stuff you have.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Terry

what are you wanting for you M11 and the rx's how many do you have now?

thanks

Daryl
Hi I have not been on for a while... Allen got 2, receivers .. I still have 10 with it and would like 600.00 for it shipped in us ..it is well worth it .. call me if you want or leave message here...563-343-9618

Terry
Terry I still wait that didnt get your two NIB RX yet <_<
allen they didnt get shipped till the first day of this week on monday.. they are headed your way.. thanks

tk
Terry I still wait that when did you send two RX out ?? How long?

Last edited by a moderator:
GOT YOUR PM..there is no way i can cheapen the price and pay shipping.. i will sell for your offer and you pay the shipping to your destination .. greyhound would be cheaper than i quoted you. lmk if you want it.. and all the rest of my stuff.. make offers on it that are reasonable and see what we can do.. i really want to move all the rest of this stuff. also i will split the tunnels up and sell as no motor or whatever you want to do.. thanks

and dave roach and mark sholund i have not forgot you, i cleaned out my torage and got all the stuff located and marked.. i will take pics and post here or where you asked and see if we can make a deal , thanks

tk

Terry

what are you wanting for you M11 and the rx's how many do you have now?

thanks

Daryl
Hi I have not been on for a while... Allen got 2, receivers .. I still have 10 with it and would like 600.00 for it shipped in us ..it is well worth it .. call me if you want or leave message here...563-343-9618

Terry
Terry I still wait that didnt get your two NIB RX yet <_<
allen they didnt get shipped till the first day of this week on monday.. they are headed your way.. thanks

tk
Terry I still wait that when did you send two RX out ?? How long?

scan0001.pdf

here you are allen , must be stuck in customs.. chek with them please.

tk

Attachments

• scan0001.pdf
    538.8 KB · Views: 120
Did you check customs Allen...I still wait to hear from you after sending you the customs form copy and posting it here..lmk

Did you check customs Allen...I still wait to hear from you after sending you the customs form copy and posting it here..lmk
Hi Kelly Yes I read proof bill at postal but I still wait that mail doesnt arrive yet. thanks Allan

Hi Kelly Yes I read proof bill at postal but I still wait that mail doesnt arrive yet. thanks Allan
hey allen you could post here like the email i got from you so people know you got them and were late because of a strike by canada postal workers?? thanks to all that have bought from me and i have more stuff i would like to get rid of .. i can deliver to the milan race.

tk

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

1 ..new os outboard never started or mounted 300.00....SOLD ...SOLD...SOLD

2 ..miss vegas duece ..ran a couple times , orange in color ..no stock radio anymore 225.00

3 ..airtronics m-11 2.4 fhss 2 system with 8 recievers , like new and nimh rechargable pack that is new.. and most of the recievers are new 600.00..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD

4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built 200.00

5 ..21 size kneeler with hardware and radio box and turn fin 175.00

6 ..several servos all metal gear hi torques in sizes from micro , standard , and 1/4 scale all hitec and new ..list me what you need and we will make a deal

7 ..18 cards of odonnell blue plugs 35.00 each card

9 ..2 vs1 tunnels with new os outboards ..well they have been ran but not broken in .. all hitec servos and rtr 375.00 each

10 ..zip kits illusion tunnel partially built and straight has cowl and all instructions 150.00... PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

11 ..zip kits rockett built needs finish sanded and painted, has full hardware and cowl uncut.. 275.00...PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

12 .. boxes and boxes of stuff like kaboom parts and carbs, headers, gaskets, building supplies and ect.. lmk what you need and make offers

13 ..new seaducer 20 mono sd3 in kevlar and carbon.. lime green and full hardware pack for it 250.00

14 ..bh hanson outboard gas header and pipe setup .. like new 100.00

i have many more items to list so this is a start, mostly small stuff.. email me what you are looking for and ill try to accomidate you. if you are not happy with your purchase send it back

and i will refund you. thank you for looking and i look forward to doing business with you. all prices are negotable within reason and "do not" include shipping. thanks..!!!!!!!!! just added i will

ship all boats "with the exception of the gas ones" and items in the us 48 for the asking price.!!!!!!!!!

What servos do you have. If you will message me a list of what you have I will make you and offer. Thanks.

Ron

View attachment 26527 View attachment 26528 View attachment 26531 View attachment 26538

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

1 ..new os outboard never started or mounted 300.00....SOLD ...SOLD...SOLD

2 ..miss vegas duece ..ran a couple times , orange in color ..no stock radio anymore 225.00

3 ..airtronics m-11 2.4 fhss 2 system with 8 recievers , like new and nimh rechargable pack that is new.. and most of the recievers are new 600.00..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD

4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built 200.00

5 ..21 size kneeler with hardware and radio box and turn fin 175.00

6 ..several servos all metal gear hi torques in sizes from micro , standard , and 1/4 scale all hitec and new ..list me what you need and we will make a deal

7 ..18 cards of odonnell blue plugs 35.00 each card

9 ..2 vs1 tunnels with new os outboards ..well they have been ran but not broken in .. all hitec servos and rtr 375.00 each

10 ..zip kits illusion tunnel partially built and straight has cowl and all instructions 150.00... PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

11 ..zip kits rockett built needs finish sanded and painted, has full hardware and cowl uncut.. 275.00...PLUS SHIPPING 48 STATES ONLY

12 .. boxes and boxes of stuff like kaboom parts and carbs, headers, gaskets, building supplies and ect.. lmk what you need and make offers

13 ..new seaducer 20 mono sd3 in kevlar and carbon.. lime green and full hardware pack for it 250.00

14 ..bh hanson outboard gas header and pipe setup .. like new 100.00

i have many more items to list so this is a start, mostly small stuff.. email me what you are looking for and ill try to accomidate you. if you are not happy with your purchase send it back

and i will refund you. thank you for looking and i look forward to doing business with you. all prices are negotable within reason and "do not" include shipping. thanks..!!!!!!!!! just added i will

ship all boats "with the exception of the gas ones" and items in the us 48 for the asking price.!!!!!!!!!

What servos do you have. If you will message me a list of what you have I will make you and offer. Thanks.

Ron

View attachment 26527 View attachment 26528 View attachment 26531 View attachment 26538
ron i will get it together in a day or so and post here.. sorry for the wait to respond.

tk

Hi Terry

You never got back to me on all the OS parts.

The Odonnell plugs the OD9's If so I what a card.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Terry

You never got back to me on all the OS parts.

The Odonnell plugs the OD9's If so I will a card.

Thanks

Dave Roach
dave i am sure i got back to you with the list of stuff.. i have cables and steering arms and nuts for flywheels and that new motor you were intrested in.. if you didnt get my message i will be happy to send it agian..lmk the odonnls are the blues, if the od-9 is code for them i have 5 8 cards left.. thanks i do not get on as much as i should..busy working and kids

tk

New OS engine is sold and also one of the vs1 tunnels..I really want to get rid of the rest...post offers if they are reasonable here and I will see what I can do..paypal is. [email protected]

Please send as a gift and I will be able to work with you better.and the seaducer is marked down to 225.00 shipped In the us 48.

Tk

New OS engine is sold and also one of the vs1 tunnels..I really want to get rid of the rest...post offers if they are reasonable here and I will see what I can do..paypal is. [email protected]

Please send as a gift and I will be able to work with you better.and the seaducer is marked down to 225.00 shipped In the us 48.

Tk
alot of the stuff has sold in the last week.. i have a updated first page here with the prices knocked down and that is as low as im going.. i want to get rid of the rest of this stuff..so if your looking for a good deal lmk..thanks

tk

i am looking for a K&B.21 PIPE.... OR A GOOD 21 ENGINE W/PIPE AND COLLETT FOR A JAE.21... ANY IDEAS???/? OR A .67 SIZE RIGGER I HAVE ENGINE. I ALSO HAVE A B/N OPS .45 I NEED A RIGGER OR MONO FOR.. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

THANKS, RICK P.

Latest posts

Back