• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extremely interested in #4 - could you send pictures to [email protected]

Who made the kit?
jay it is a carolina pines deal, he makes nice stuff, this one is still sealed up from when i got it, if need be i can open for you, but the stand is in there with the kits and i bought it with the crapshooter style sponsons. and the cowl comes with the boat . shipping will be 20.00 in the us anywhere.. also i think i have 2 sets of bom collars ill have to find them but they go wit has well. thanks and lmk

tk

Which Zipp Tboat is it and do you have any pics? Also what hardware do you have for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry been trying to call you text you and still no title to the boat what will it take to get that title? Been waiting about 6 months now.

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

1 ..new os outboard never started or mounted 300.00

2 ..miss vegas duece ..ran a couple times , orange in color ..no stock radio anymore 200.00

3 ..airtronics m-11 2.4 fhss system with 12 recievers , like new and nimh rechargable pack that is new.. and most of the recievers are new 650.00

4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built 200.00

5 ..21 size kneeler with hardware and radio box and turn fin 175.00

6 ..several servos all metal gear hi torques in sizes from micro , standard , and 1/4 scale all hitec and new ..list me what you need and we will make a deal

7 ..18 cards of odonnell blue plugs 35.00 each card

8 ..sullivan dynatron starter and speedmaster handle in purple like new used a few times 100.00

9 ..2 vs1 tunnels with new os outboards ..well they have been ran but not broken in .. all hitec servos and rtr 375.00 each

10 ..zip kits illusion tunnel partially built and straight has cowl and all instructions 150.00

11 ..zipp kits thunderboat with full hardware kit and i have 2 props for it and cowl and radio box 300.00

12 .. boxes and boxes of stuff like kaboom parts and carbs, headers, gaskets, building supplies and ect.. lmk what you need and make offers

i have many more items to list so this is a start, mostly small stuff.. email me what you are looking for and ill try to accomidate you. if you are not happy with your purchase send it back and i will refund you. thank you for looking and i look forward to doing business with you. all prices are negotable within reason and "do not" include shipping. thanks

tk
terry im looking for a steering and a throttle servo what do you have

Do u have anything for k&b 7.5 inboard ?
no kb inboard 7.5 stuff at all .. sorry i have been out a couple days it seems i need to send pics , i will get that done today.. sorry all. eric it is in the mail i appoligize for the delay.. i know it has not been 6 months..lol

tk

Terry, I'll take a card of the plugs. Also, if James just takes the starter, I'd buy the handle for $25. Zip is 14625. I do PayPay...or MO. Thanks, Roger C.
we can make the deal james just wants the starter.. so send the mo for the handle and plugs and they will be on the way.. thanks

tk

i have several items left i am wanting to sell off..finally getting around to listing this stuff. i have some here reply here or email for all pics and details.

1 ..new os outboard never started or mounted 300.00

2 ..miss vegas duece ..ran a couple times , orange in color ..no stock radio anymore 200.00

3 ..airtronics m-11 2.4 fhss system with 12 recievers , like new and nimh rechargable pack that is new.. and most of the recievers are new 650.00

4 ..crapshooter style gas rigger kit with stand and tsunami cowl ..needs built 200.00

5 ..21 size kneeler with hardware and radio box and turn fin 175.00

6 ..several servos all metal gear hi torques in sizes from micro , standard , and 1/4 scale all hitec and new ..list me what you need and we will make a deal

7 ..18 cards of odonnell blue plugs 35.00 each card

8 ..sullivan dynatron starter and speedmaster handle in purple like new used a few times 100.00

9 ..2 vs1 tunnels with new os outboards ..well they have been ran but not broken in .. all hitec servos and rtr 375.00 each

10 ..zip kits illusion tunnel partially built and straight has cowl and all instructions 150.00

11 ..zipp kits thunderboat with full hardware kit and i have 2 props for it and cowl and radio box 300.00

12 .. boxes and boxes of stuff like kaboom parts and carbs, headers, gaskets, building supplies and ect.. lmk what you need and make offers

i have many more items to list so this is a start, mostly small stuff.. email me what you are looking for and ill try to accomidate you. if you are not happy with your purchase send it back and i will refund you. thank you for looking and i look forward to doing business with you. all prices are negotable within reason and "do not" include shipping. thanks

tk
terry im looking for a steering and a throttle servo what do you have
i have everything from hobbico cs-12 micro mg servos to the largest hitec 1/4 scale and also i have stuff like hs 645 and hs 225 as well ..lmk what you are specificly looking for and ill let you know if i have it.. thanks

ALSO ALL PICS ARE POSTED .. THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTREST !!

Terry,

I will take the Speed Master Starter Handle for $25.00 if you want to part with it.

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

sorry bert it is spoken for , if it dont happen ill let you know and the others that have asked about it. going to take some pics now for allen.. thanks

tk
Nothing Picture??? :rolleyes:
I got your pictures at my email today so I would take two qty NIB RXFHSS-2 give me your address? let me know thanks Allan

Terry,

I will take the Speed Master Starter Handle for $25.00 if you want to part with it.

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

sorry bert it is spoken for , if it dont happen ill let you know and the others that have asked about it. going to take some pics now for allen.. thanks

tk
I got your pictures at my email today so I would take two qty NIB RXFHSS-2 give me your address? let me know thanks Allan
ill post here ...

terry kelly jr.

308 cypress st.

blue grass, iowa

thanks allen ill be watching for it.. if you want express mail add 10.00 to the price to get tracking, ill pay the rest.. thanks

Terry, I'll take a card of the plugs. Also, if James just takes the starter, I'd buy the handle for $25. Zip is 14625. I do PayPay...or MO. Thanks, Roger C.
i got your and james money orders on saturday, i will try to get your items out tomorrow if not for sure on tues. thanks guys.

tk

Terry, I'll give ya $75 shipped to VA via snail mail for the Dynatron. Tower has new ones for $90. LMK, Beasley

I would like to know where you see 90.00 for this Starter I see it for 99.99 on Tower Hobbies http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=%3CB%3Edyn%3C%2FB%3Eatron

just my .02$

Dog
Tower price = $99, Super Saver discount Code for purchase of $100, is $10 off, Super Saver members get free shipping, that equals $90. Of course you have to buy something else for $1 to make the discount work. That is how. Thanks, James

Terry,

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

tk
ill post here ...

terry kelly jr.

308 cypress st.

blue grass, iowa

thanks allen ill be watching for it.. if you want express mail add 10.00 to the price to get tracking, ill pay the rest.. thanks
Hi Terry I already sent M.O out today so I will look forward the mail let you know cheers Allan

Terry,

Let me now.

Bert Dygert

tk
ill post here ...

terry kelly jr.

308 cypress st.

blue grass, iowa

Hi Terry I already sent M.O out today so I will look forward the mail let you know cheers Allan
thank you allen i will be looking for it in the mail. i still have alot of stuff to get rid of .. make offers if they are fair.

tk

lols..... Just a beginner boater, 179 posts, thats all. :D
sorry for the delay , i have some carbs and other little pieces for kabooms.. not too much after i got looking.. sorry i can't be of more help.. also allen your mo arrived today i will try to get your recievers shipped out tomorrow ..thanks agian for all who has bought. many more items i would like to get rid of.

tk

Back