• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Terry - is the Miss Vegas Deuce still available? Cost of shipping to Canada? T2R 0R4 Calgary AB

Thanks!

Chris Hunt

Calgary AB

Terry

what are you wanting for you M11 and the rx's how many do you have now?

thanks

Daryl
Hi I have not been on for a while... Allen got 2, receivers .. I still have 10 with it and would like 600.00 for it shipped in us ..it is well worth it .. call me if you want or leave message here...563-343-9618

Terry

Hi Terry - is the Miss Vegas Deuce still available? Cost of shipping to Canada? T2R 0R4 Calgary AB

Thanks!

Chris Hunt

Calgary AB
I would guess 60.00 to 75.00 to get there? Any less and ill refund .. lmk if that will work and I take money orders or checks . But they clear before shipping..thanks

Terry

Terry

thanks

Daryl
Hi I have not been on for a while... Allen got 2, receivers .. I still have 10 with it and would like 600.00 for it shipped in us ..it is well worth it .. call me if you want or leave message here...563-343-9618

Terry
Terry I still wait that didnt get your two NIB RX yet <_<

Terry

thanks

Daryl

Terry
Terry I still wait that didnt get your two NIB RX yet <_<
allen they didnt get shipped till the first day of this week on monday.. they are headed your way.. thanks

tk

all items need to go..i changed it to include shipping on boats in us 48 included in price and make offers on the rest on here, it all needs to go , thank you all.

tk 563-343-9618

I am interested the seaducer 20 can you ship to Kong Kong?

13 ..new seaducer 20 mono sd3 in kevlar and carbon.. lime green and full hardware pack for it 250.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not ...but I have a nice Orange one attached to the one I'm selling...lol. sorry I cannot help with that. Anything else lmk.

Tk

Back