• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of boat stuff left ..wanting to sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<P>

Guess I need to update my for sale page...as half the stuff is sold..as for Ron Jefferson we had a deal and he wanted something for nothing...I don&#39;t do that so he tells Jeff Moore I&#39;m a &quot;Dick&quot; to deal with costing me a sale and keeping a so called friend from a great de al...his loss.. anyhow Rick I have a buyer for the rigger so ship it to him after he pays you what you paid and I will issue you a refund for your shipping if you are not happy...like I said old ad and that part of the deal cannot be filled..or if you choose a paypal complaint you can lose money by shipping it back to me ..your choice. Terry 563-343-9618
Terry

After 2 e-mail & and 2 message thru I-W I want is the cowl that was promissed on the deal

{as advertised } I got 1 answer in all the ways I tryied to contact you

<UL>

I like the boat itself

I want you to live up to what was advertised and sold to me...If you had shone some effort to make this right , there would not have been a post on this problem

Integrity { think about it;}

I already talked to pay-pal they said : {You would have to pay shipping handling; back to you Clock is ticking ; let me know</P>

Rick R

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I need to update my for sale page...as half the stuff is sold..as for Ron Jefferson we had a deal and he wanted something for nothing...I don't do that so he tells Jeff Moore I'm a "Dick" to deal with costing me a sale and keeping a so called friend from a great de

al...his loss.. anyhow Rick I have a buyer for the rigger so ship it to him after he pays you what you paid and I will issue you a refund for your shipping if you are not happy...like I said old ad and that part of the deal cannot be filled..or if you choose a paypal complaint you can lose money by shipping it back to me ..your choice.

Terry 563-343-9618
I don't remember saying anything about a "dick" Terry but a line like this pretty much sums it up. "ill see if I have a box of tissues to send you if that will make you feel better."

Ron

File a claim then and send it back..I have no problem selling it to a person that wants it..

That dick comment came from me as that was the wording used when i was warned from a second person>Just trying to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
so this is your version of INTEGRITY >

Sell some thing to someone > do not send what you promissed > tell him if he don't like it tuff.....

You do not want to make it right > is that what I am to understand ? ....

But you want everyone now that you have my $$ to admire you for your INTEGRITY and how Honest you are.........

Be aware this transaction falls under interstate fraud ....

Since you do not want to send the cowl that was advertised with the boat , I will see what I can do to see a positive result otherwise ....................

Rick R

I do not have a cowl anymore for it...are you completely stupid?,or do you think I'm gonna buy you one..I told you send it back ill refund you and be done with this . If you will not do that then I do not know what to tell you . Thump your chest on here all you want..told you I can sell it to someone who is not a pain in the ass like you. Send it back and you will get your money back. There is no cowl left!! Like I also said..and have the emails you wanted the rigger kit and that is what you got. Did not see the ad till you brought it to my attention ..and you never said a word about it to me till you got it...you want a prop to shut you up? If not send it back...I'm done with this and you!!

Terry, do you still have the OD blue plugs and if so, how many is on a card? I'm going to need more so.......................

HJ

I do not have a cowl anymore for it...are you completely stupid?,or do you think I'm gonna buy you one..I told you send it back ill refund you and be done with this . If you will not do that then I do not know what to tell you . Thump your chest on here all you want..told you I can sell it to someone who is not a pain in the ass like you. Send it back and you will get your money back. There is no cowl left!! Like I also said..and have the emails you wanted the rigger kit and that is what you got. Did not see the ad till you brought it to my attention ..and you never said a word about it to me till you got it...you want a prop to shut you up? If not send it back...I'm done with this and you!!
This is the first time you have posted that you did not have the cowl that was advertised with the boat ...

Check Your post's < YOU WILL SEE WHAT I mean >

Now that we have gotten to that point .. I have looked into what a TSUNAMI COWL go's for.. $40 .. you are welcome to check He sell's them on JIM'S BOAT DOCK ....

A Gas prop / or ?? anything of = value would serfice ...... That is why I had requested for you to make it right ......

1 rule of thumb { never think emotional } If you had been in my shoe's and had purchased something and did not get what you payed for WHAT WOULD DO ?? { think about it ...}

Rick Reisinger

He Girls I will buy the boat,I don't care if it has A stupid cowl, $40.00 Really!! why don't you call him.And end this thread.

HYDRO JUNKIE. I have several cards of blue plugs still 12 on each card still for sale. Rick your prop left today..been working a lot of ot at my day job...enjoy and we will call the deal done at that.

Terry

Terry, I'll take three cards. Send me a PM with your address and I'll have a check in the mail by the end on the week

HJ

Back