Lost IMPBA documents

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rules

It has come to my attention that several IMPBA members have mailed their 2006 Renewals to me, here in Huntsville months ago, and have not received their cards. If you are one of these members, I ask that you first see if the check has cleared, and if it has, then send me an email. The only applications I have here in process were received June 17th and later. The main area of concern is in Louisiana, sent after the hurricane hit so, if you are near this area please check. I usually get the cards out quickly after the 5 day check clear time.

Thanks,

John Equi

IMPBA Office

If you know of any body complaining about not getting their membership dard please tell them to get in contact with John Equi at the IMPBA phone 256-684-2986. As he stated we have mainly had troulbe in the Louisana area. We had sent 3 cards to Carlos down there one of which I personally sent we finally had to send one via Fed EX and he did get that one. Best way to see if a missing application was just over looked to check to see if the application check has cleared your bank. Please pass this information onto members with this problem.

Back