Long shot: anyone running yet in Chicago?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schindler

I am working by Midway for a few weeks, weather sucks but if it stays warm next weekend, would be nice to shake down my boats before the Atlanta race.

We are still waiting for spring, it did get into the 50s over the weekend, but its back in the 30s today.

Can't seem to warm up enough to even get close to the normal highs for this time of year.

Hi Jeff,

I work down the road from the pond that Gary, David, Paul (gooy), myself, and a bunch of others run at and the pond is thawed. If you're working near Midway, it'll be about a 30-40 min drive. The pond is in Wood Dale, IL. I don't believe anyone has run yet as I'm pretty certain the pond just thawed late last week. If the weather is nice this weekend, I'd definitely run. PM me if you're interested and I can get you the address for a company on the lake so you can GPS directions.

Hi Jeff,

I work down the road from the pond that Gary, David, Paul (gooy), myself, and a bunch of others run at and the pond is thawed. If you're working near Midway, it'll be about a 30-40 min drive. The pond is in Wood Dale, IL. I don't believe anyone has run yet as I'm pretty certain the pond just thawed late last week. If the weather is nice this weekend, I'd definitely run. PM me if you're interested and I can get you the address for a company on the lake so you can GPS directions.
Cricket Creek FPD

I boated at Cricket Creek a few times last year and no one was ever there boating. I don't think many boaters use that place anymore. Dean's talking about a different place.

I know only a couple people running at cricket creek. Most in my area test at 1400 n.mittel blvd. This weekend should be almost 60 but possible rain. Next weekend should be like 70 hopefully. I personally havent run and am not ready, I dont think anyone has run yet but would expect soon.

Paul

Ph# 224-245-4492

Latest posts

Back