Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

Gas Sport Hydro red/white

Thunderboat white/blue

Sport 40 yellow

All 2.4

Check going in the mail in the a.m

Thanks,

James Morber

Race Update:

138 boats are in the show. Largest class is Scale with (20) and next is Sport 40 with (17).

Just a few days left to enter, deadline is June 12.

Thanks to all who are attending, see you soon!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-8-2013.pdf
Gas scale be interesting to see how this turns out

1/6 SCALE GAS

AUSTIN

JEFF

1979 U-31 MISS CIRCUS CIRCUS

BOARD

MIKE

U-55 OH BOY OBERTO

GRAFF

CARL

MISS ROCK

LIBERMAN

HARVEY

MISS BUDWEISER T-6

THOMAS

PHIL

U-40 WHITE

Got you James, Charlie, and Mark!

148 boats, huge race!!!! 3 sport 40's testing at the pond today, Two Novarossi's, going to be bad fast just got to keep them on the water! I think my name would look good on the cup :rolleyes:

If that sheet is true, I forgot to enter ALEX

Lets bump that boat count over 140

Alex Hildreth

RTR 2.4

sport 20 2.4

D Mono 81

B Mono 81

Chuck will be driving the Valcon or the Bud, Right now thats a toss up. His sport 40 is the Oberto on channel 83

Alex will be driving Ferrari boat in RTR. Godzilla boat (yellow/green) in sport 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Mended Little Hearts will have a bounce house and a dunk tank

Im first in the tank but its going to cost you to dunk me

Get a towel you going in lol maybe we can put joe warren and stu Barr there as well it would be fun ;-)

Here it is!

I took some liberties and added some people that havent entered, if I need to change something just holler.

Oh and (15) 1/8 scales is getting really close to my prediction!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-2-2013.pdf
I see two d mono anyone else interested? i can bring mine too. Newberry will be in gas T boat and cat, Morgan will be in rtr too.
Phil,

Are you still thinking about taking your "D" mono?

Ron
Ah a canuk EH!!! good to have you Ron

OVER 20 SCALE BOATS hey Bellinger where are you ? Just got word 1 or 2 more are in the pipeline. PLEASE get those entries in before Wednesday nite,book your rooms now. And remember everyone will be pitting lakeside.

OVER 20 SCALE BOATS hey Bellinger where are you ? Just got word 1 or 2 more are in the pipeline. PLEASE get those entries in before Wednesday nite,book your rooms now. And remember everyone will be pitting lakeside.
DUDE!!!!!!!! This is KILLING me

I sure hope it will be a repeat for the fall race
Please stop with your Whining & crying!!!! most of these guys came to your atlanta race....... Same Distance To Atlanta to Evansville & Evansville to Atlanta?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Always some sorta Excuse.............

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back