Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is!

I took some liberties and added some people that havent entered, if I need to change something just holler.

Oh and (15) 1/8 scales is getting really close to my prediction!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-2-2013.pdf

Attachments

• LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-2-2013.pdf
    175.9 KB · Views: 92
I forgot Don McKay he is running an Executone 1/8 Scale.

So, If Tim and Kenny enter 1/8 Scale that makes (18) three 6 boat heats! If the racing is anything like It was at the D14 Season Opener in Sellerburg, then this will be the class to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is!

I took some liberties and added some people that havent entered, if I need to change something just holler.

Oh and (15) 1/8 scales is getting really close to my prediction!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-2-2013.pdf
I see two d mono anyone else interested? i can bring mine too. Newberry will be in gas T boat and cat, Morgan will be in rtr too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,Your June entry list still shows my 68 Bud 1/8 scale.Unfortunately I have to scratch my entry for June and Sept.Hope to have a new hull next year.See the thread "Little Thunder to benefit Mended Little Hearts sponsored by Shred X",posts number 11 and 12.

Harvey

Yessir Mikey! Excited for some boat racing! Spt 40, Scale, and whatever else I end up driving haha. Hopefully I remember how to drive. I'm excited to see all the familiar faces will be there, can't wait to see everyone.

Back