• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Scale Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the master hull number on that and what would be shipping to 33461 thanks Robert
Info here Robert

http://www.namba.com/content/library/scale/namba_mhr.pdf

7207 72,73 U-7 NOTRE DAME 29 - 0 13 - 4 6 - 8 2 - 3 16 - 0

P 74 U-76 MISS COTTS BEVERAGE ( 42.50 - 44.50 ) ( 18.00 - 22.00 ) ( 9.00 - 11.00 ) ( 3.04 - 3.71 ) ( 21.60 - 26.40 )

74 U-76 U-76

74 U-76 MISS NORTHWEST TANK SERVICE

75 U-76 MISS TECHNICOLOR

75 U-76 MISS VALVOLINE PICKLEFORK DEPTH 57 INCHES

75 U-76 BOOTHEADS ( 6.41 - 7.84 )

76 U-77 SPIRIT OF DAYTON WALTHER

80 U-12 MISS BUDWEISER

81 U-20 CAPTRAN RESORTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin, I ship large boats all the time, U-haul wardrobe boxes, good packing tape, and a razor knife make a fine and heavy and strong box cut to fit whatever you are shipping boatwise, you can custom build for gas sport hydro or long deep vee or scale.It does however burn up an hour building a box then wrapping in brown paper,. the free priority boxes add some cushion and take up space nicely and weigh less than newspaper.I advise wrapping boat in bubblewrap before starting the process.. Never had one get crushed as the cardboard is so much heavier. Lastly, on big heavier packages, Fed Ex has been kicking the Post Offices but on pricing and again, better handling ie:no crushing. Hope this helps. Mark

i guess I am noy working this right. I snt pics and a discription of my boat. Did you get it.

This is scratch built 1/10 scale built by Mark Beatty in WA. St. The Edge decals are avail. in any size. I was going to make a rc boat co. boat. I talked to him and he made the mold and canopy up and I became a victum of OBnomics. Talk to Wayne. You will need measurements. I schooled him in boat terms. Wing, Deck, canopy etc. Tell it's Gary's Edge he has it on his desk top. He does great work problem is I paid the set up fee. OH well.

Sign-A-Rama

0_stars.gif
Not Rated 5642 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

http://www.signarama.com

(623) 937-5900

Brian Buaas makes a great CF honey comb hull on OSE. His call sign is Rapter 1/10 scale

Kevin i am still interested just want a rough estimate what it be to send the boat to 33461 thanks Robert

The shipping is more than I'm selling the boat for. I have to look into more options. Canada post has it at 450.00 to ship a 45x24x10 box wieghing 20lbs. I'm thinking Grey Hound may ship it down to you much cheaper. I was expecting 100-150.

Shipping from Canada can be a complete nightmare Kevin. I have ran through this before as well with Canada post. They have an overall "girth" and when you get over 1M (39") in one direction and I think a total of 2M overall, the costs skyrocket. Smaller boats are no issue, especially riggers when they can be taken apart. Any scale I have sold I have taken with me to the northwest and delivered. The only other option may be fedex or UPS.

Latest posts

Back