• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Scale Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda Pickard

I am looking for a used in good condition scale boat i would like to start running this class i am not a fan of the winged boats but willing to look at anything for a starter ok whats out there Robert

I am looking for a used in good condition scale boat i would like to start running this class i am not a fan of the winged boats but willing to look at anything for a starter ok whats out there Robert
Robert,

Since you would consider a winged boat,, if the deal was right!

Bill Hoch (Stuart Fl) is considering selling the 7-11 hull I sold him a few years ago. I think he said $400.00 for hull & hardware $500.00 with servo's in the box.

Just a thought

I have a Henry Velasco new undrilled with 2 cowls $900.00 shipped
Paul, What does the $900.00 include?

What version Velasco hull?

Two of the same cowls? or are the two cowls the 7704 and the 7404?
Hi Rick, I am unsure of version it is. It comes with 2 different cowls 1 is a rear cockpit and the other is a cab over. I have all of the plans and set up instructions and to sweeten the deal it has an unobtainium CNC Andy Brown scale rudder assembly that comes with it.

Gday Guys

Paul has THE EARLY VERSION hope this helps .Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert,

Since you would consider a winged boat,, if the deal was right!

Bill Hoch (Stuart Fl) is considering selling the 7-11 hull I sold him a few years ago. I think he said $400.00 for hull & hardware $500.00 with servo's in the box.

Just a thought
There ya go Robert- plus there is not another one in the Dist that I know of ?

Go for it . ;)

I do have a boat I'm thinking about selling since my 91 Winston is close to being finished. Way too many scales to run them all. Get me your e-mail and I'll send some pics. SHe's not as pretty as she was when she was just painted but a great racer and no bad habbits. Will go cheap. I'll take some better pictures tonight if you'd like. Will come with servo's/pipe no engine

Wow Kevin, didn't think you would sell that one, its a good riding hull, stays nice and flat on the water. Won a few races (cups) too!!!

242314_227465293930619_6169783_o.jpg

Just have too many boats to keep running. Hard to keep up when you run A,B,C,X and Twin Hydro A OPC, A mono SP40 Classic scale and Scale. And top it off with having multiple boats for every class not enough time to do everything I want. She has done a great job at the PNWTA and she made the conny last year even though I went with my Lobster.

Rick to make it a great deal I'll be asking around 300.00 this way shipping does not make it too costly to get where it may go.

She has some knicks and bruises here and there from a few years of heat racing but still a solid hull. Mind the fingerprints on the bottom getting ready for this weekends race. I can include the stand but would make shipping more.

Back