Kep's builds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 310 that Bob sent me from ML Boats was a change of pace and is going good. Check it out in the electric forum and then it will be on to a T3 that is going to France so that will be interesting and another JAE 45 that is going to Calgary as Kevin had a misshap with his. The cement blocks that is the perimeter of their pond are not very forgiving, they need a safety barrier. And then who knows what? Maybe a chance to work on my own?

Thanks for the encouragement

Brad

Hi Brad, good job. I have everything ready for the arrival of boat, motor, strut, pipe, rudder ... thanks you for the pictures, thanks also to Jeff Ross

...................Chris..................

Chris's boat coming along, Tub put together and epoxy coated inside, blind nuts and nose doubler plate installed for adjustable front boom. Sponson sheeting started, lots of pieces on these. Email me Chris as I lost yours.

Brad

DSC_0781.JPG

DSC_0789.JPG

DSC_0790.JPG

DSC_0791.JPG

DSC_0792.JPG

DSC_0793.JPG

Very Nice Brad, look great. Have you got the time to see for the stand ?

.......................Chris................

Hey Chris just a photo update of your boat and idea for boat stand. Sponsons are done so I'll get the motor and drive line in this week and the cowl made then just another coat of epoxy on the tub and sand out so I am hoping to to ship mid to late next week. What do you think of the stand side? It would be 3/8" ply with dowel cross pieces and a stand up piece for the rear of the boat.

DSC_0802.JPG

DSC_0803.jpg

DSC_0804.JPG

DSC_0805.JPG

DSC_0806.JPG

DSC_0807.JPG

Hi Brad, The stand seems good, I am looking forward to receive my boat ... my birthday is December 8 !!! The KEP'S is my gift. But takes the time you need .. I will be racing qualifying for the 2018 world championships in France with this boat then races the world championships with. I also have a Blackjack 21 i love that boat.

Thank's for the photos update. Good work.

............Chris.......

Happy Birthday Chris!! Here are some more photo's, the last I will take so you will have to do updates on your progress. I will go to the post office and find out what the shipping will be as the box got bigger and heavier with extra sponsons and stand. I forgot to put plans and decals inside the bow but will attach a large envolope to the box with them in it. If the plans being folded is not acceptable let me know and I will have to cut the box open and put them inside but they may still get wrinkled.

DSC_0809.JPG

DSC_0810.JPG

DSC_0811.JPG

DSC_0812.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

DSC_0814.JPG

DSC_0815.JPG

DSC_0818.JPG

Happy Birthday Chris!! Here are some more photo's, the last I will take so you will have to do updates on your progress. I will go to the post office and find out what the shipping will be as the box got bigger and heavier with extra sponsons and stand. I forgot to put plans and decals inside the bow but will attach a large envolope to the box with them in it. If the plans being folded is not acceptable let me know and I will have to cut the box open and put them inside but they may still get wrinkled.
Wahouuu!!!! Thank you very much Brad. What a great job !!!! No problem for the plan and the stickers in the envelope. Made to the easiest for you.

Again thanks for the speed and the communication.

Best regards

..................Chris...................

Yes Brad i'm ordre one to Jeff,

Tell me the price for the Turn fin and the brakckets please.

Regards

Chris

Back