• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KEPS T2 with 21 CMB Beta, almost RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built this T2 in 2015, the fleet is getting too big, boat is almost RTR, just add your receiver and your set.

List of parts:

- CMB beta 21, just did the break in on it last fall, bench ran, 2 on water runs at moderate speed, never pushed, essentially brand new.

- custom Walt B stainless tank with hump reserve, you'll never run out in a heat.

-CMB header/pipe with Lenny Blake muffler.

-zipkitt strut, accutech rudder

-new futaba servos, throttle/3rd channel fuel mix 3155's, rudder is 3170G.

-Ferrette remote needle.

- you supply your own prop.

- ski and sponson running surfaces are fixed, not the tape on version that Niklas advocates, you can do the tape on thing if you want, I'm just not a fan of that system of tuning.

Crazy fast boat, I used to run my NR 21 in it but moved it over into another hull of mine.

Sweet deal, ready to go, $500 US, will share shipping with buyer, within reason.

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

I'm surprised this is still for sale. Greg builds beautiful boats and I've seen this one and its a beaut.

Latest posts

Back