• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KB SS 3.5 ON LAWLESS FOOT AND HIJACK MOUNT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

this is one of my last motors, i have been toying with keeping it and going to the lake and playing but i dont want the temptation.. it is going as well, it is a new 3.5 ss with the clearances set and done and a new lawless foot with the os prop shaft and not the junk kb one. it also has a new hijack mount and it is ready to bolt on and go..asking 300.00 plus shipping of 10.00 in the us , will send outside the us for what the shipping is. thanks

tk

this is one of my last motors, i have been toying with keeping it and going to the lake and playing but i dont want the temptation.. it is going as well, it is a new 3.5 ss with the clearances set and done and a new lawless foot with the os prop shaft and not the junk kb one. it also has a new hijack mount and it is ready to bolt on and go..asking 300.00 plus shipping of 10.00 in the us , will send outside the us for what the shipping is. thanks

tk
I will take it if not already sold..... send me your paypal

Chuck

tk
I will take it if not already sold..... send me your paypal

Chuck
hi chuck it is still available, my paypal is [email protected] and please send as a gift ot pay the 4 percent.. i assume you live in the us 48 so it will be 310.00 even shipped, thanks and if i see it tonight it will go out with the tunnel i sold in the morning, thank you.

tk

Back