Joseph Sparr Memorial Race- Dist.12 points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steve i would like to but i have no knowledge between what is stock gas and what is modified. I need to know if its gas hydro,gas cat, or gas mono that has a stock motor. I can add the class but it is up to you gas guys to help me tech the motors and police your class members to keep it honest. Tell the 4 guys to come on up and run.
Charles I would say add stock gas. Mike Tyson can supply you with a copy of the rules that the ODMBA guys are using as they would be your stock entries. If Larry Hibbert comes up that would give you 5. B)
WE DONT NEED NO RULES!

We have 7 boats entered so far including Larry Hibbard, ODMBA prez. This class is starting to look like a IROC championship of the gas world. There are some really heavyweight names in the boating world so i am gonna enjoy being the cd for this event.

Charles;

how many sport 40's are entered. might bring mine along.

carl

p.s. anyone got any VALIUM for the drive over the bay bridge?

Charles,

I have a nitro 67 seaducer that I want to enter. Jim Squires is gonna be there with my old Twincraft pro and I hear it is flying. I will bring the 60 boat and pleanty of duct tape.

Thanks to all who came and raced and or watch some really good racing. A special thanks goes out to the Delmarva model boat club for loaning us the lake on such short notice. See you at the next d12 race in Columbia,Md. Oct 6-8,2006

Scott i will post the results tommorow night, my job is puttin a major halt to my freetime so i haven't had a chance to even get the club computer back so i can post them. Thanks for being patient

Back