Joseph Sparr Memorial Race- Dist.12 points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
The Baltimore Model boat club is hosting its fall race Sept 15-17,2006 . Location of the race is the Greenbriar state park in Hagerstown,Md. The flyer is not on the d-12 site due to technical diffuculties so contact me on this site with your entries asap or e-mail me at [email protected]. You can also use the spring race contact info on www.impba12.com Please pass this on to those who are not on the web!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Baltimore Model boat club is hosting its fall race Sept 15-17,2006 . Location of the race is the Greenbriar state park in Hagerstown,Md. The flyer is not on the d-12 site due to technical diffuculties so contact me on this site with your entries asap or e-mail me at [email protected]. You can also use the spring race contact info on www.impba12.com Please pass this on to those who are not on the web!!!
From the phone call I just got from someone who is at the pond we need to pray 'ol Ernesto drops ALOT of rain in Hagerstown....... :ph34r:

From the phone call I just got from someone who is at the pond we need to pray 'ol Ernesto drops ALOT of rain in Hagerstown....... :ph34r:
Be careful about asking for rain. Remember last year?

Don if it rains i will go over and check to see if the water level goes up.i only 15 minutes from the park.

Remember guys: i bringing the gaterade.let me know what flavor everone wants.also i will have bottle water.

The mentally handicap kids i work with might stop over to watch and have a picnic.

hope the 20 hydro class will be running.i bought the miss vegas. :D

After much thought the club is gonna move the race to Queenstown lake, Thanks to the Delmarva club. This way we will still put on a good show and not have to worry about weeds, rain, park fees, or anything else. Tim Clark is changing the flyer to add the hotel,camping,directions, info so stay tuned!!!

Spoke with Danny from the DelMarva club & he confirmed everything. Even though Frederick was preferred the concern was getting the ok from the park director on such a short notice. Probably would not have been an issue but it wasn't worth chancing. BIG thanks to the DelMarva boys for stepping up to help, see y'all up there in 3 weeks. B)

Hey men, Any more info on Delmarva site. Just might be able to have a weekend off and make race. Miss racing and seeing all you guys. Ray B) B)

need the address to the actual site so i can mapquest it from the bay bridge.

(GAWD, I HATE GOING OVER THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

carl

you guys got to add stock gas we got 4 stockers that will come

steve

like to see you there ray

steve i would like to but i have no knowledge between what is stock gas and what is modified. I need to know if its gas hydro,gas cat, or gas mono that has a stock motor. I can add the class but it is up to you gas guys to help me tech the motors and police your class members to keep it honest. Tell the 4 guys to come on up and run.

steve i would like to but i have no knowledge between what is stock gas and what is modified. I need to know if its gas hydro,gas cat, or gas mono that has a stock motor. I can add the class but it is up to you gas guys to help me tech the motors and police your class members to keep it honest. Tell the 4 guys to come on up and run.
Charles I would say add stock gas. Mike Tyson can supply you with a copy of the rules that the ODMBA guys are using as they would be your stock entries. If Larry Hibbert comes up that would give you 5. B)

Hi,

I have some nitro and stuff in the for sale section, if anyone in Dist 12 wants it, I can bring it over to the race on Sept 16... :p

Latest posts

Back