JAE Mini Sprint FE Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Hamilton

These are such fun boats to run on a $12 3800kv outrunner on 3s & $20 60amp esc.This is just a warm up motor to get the boat ironed out then ill fit something like 380 size 4400kv inrunner on 3s.Regards Martin

Its still early days with the Mini Sprint as ive only run 5 2200mah batteries worth of run time,I normally get with this set up around 2.5 minuites run time & put around 1700mah back in the pack on recharge.Ive had the boat running a bit faster than in these vids when i ran my Octura x632 detonged & had the esc pwm set at 16 khz but decided to turn things down a notch.The prop in the vid is an Octura x435 sharpened & balanced which measures closer to 34mm diam detonged & back cut to 15 degress, PWM in the vids is set to 8 khz. These are great little boats which puts a huge grin on your face when you run them & a big thanks to all that worked on the design,testing,& prodution of these boats. Martin.

Latest posts

Back