intlwaters.com x-mas discounts???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other words, people can't post directly. They have to submit their merchandise to a moderator by email, and the moderator will decide what is good, and what is garbage, and make the post.

Hammer

I would love to have a club shirt from Japan or Australia. We might have to auction them off.
-MikeP
O.K. Mike - 1st item for Auction. New Model boat club of NSW cap (largest club in Australia). I'll donate it if someone else handles the auction and the funds go to maintaining intlwaters.com. I'll get some pic's for you to post if you wish.

Email me if you need to work out any details...

Tim.

Hammer,

i have some kingcraft racing aprons getting done now, ill send one over in the shipment of the boats fo you :D

I really like the idea of an auction for donated items. I think it would alot easier to start out with.

Tom do you have any ideas on how to handle this on the web page. We have a few items to start with and see how it goes.

If anybody want's to donate stuff, they can send it to me or directly to the buyer. The payment will be sent directly to International Waters.

-MikeP

auction huh.... well i could make a page for that as well.... unless you want the forum idea like hammer.... just let me know....

either one is fine with me

grim.

tizz the season for big discounts!!.

If the price is right,I will put one on my x-mas list!!

sure would make a good winter project

mark

Let me start with this.

If it is stickers then let me see what I can do.. Ill pick up the bill and when the money is there to cover the cost Tom can pay me.

How about two sizes of (boat and box) cut vinyl. Need some basic art work from you Tom.

Grimracer.com will soon offer T shirts. If i can get some idea of what you guys want i will take care of that too. I will need some help with artwork. Simple stuff like the I waters logo. I found a place that has some good prices and will allow me to order as many as i want at one time.

If you want a shirt (tom you might want to set this up some other way) give tom an e-mail with your size and quantity and then i can get a price for them.

This stuff will be priced at fair market value. There is no point in doing this if Tom sees no benifit. My guess is that we might beable to do this for around $12 bucks a shirt. XXX would be a few bucks more.

Mark

E mail me on the boat thing..

Tom Put me on the list for:

One Large T

One Med T

Grim

Tom,

I can send over one Kingcraft Apron for the moment, i only got 10 done to start with and 6 of them are taken :) ill get some more done at a later date,

BTW a good mate has a embrodry machine and can do anything if you want some stuff done.

Dale

Ill take a XFL shirt as well!

Ok let me see if I have everything straight.....

The only thing that intlwaters.com really needs is a bettery backup. The backup would need to power:

Dell Server

Linux Firewall (old Gateway pc)

the hub

the modem

Does anybody know how to determine what size backup we need?

To raise money for this you guys propose selling intlwaters.com stickers, t-shirts and auctioning off a few other items. Am I understanding this correctly?

Mike P says he can handle the delivery of the items.

Mike Z says he has a good line on t shirts and stickers

Dale has an apron to donate.

TimD has an Australian club hat to donate

What we still need to do is:

Get the art work

create a page for selling the stuff

somewhere in there buy the stickers and shirts

have an auction for the donated items.

Where do we start.... I could do some artwork..... but i'm really not that great at it.... anyone else good at graphics?

did I missunderstand anything???

I do a bit of graphic design as sort of a hobby....let me know what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do up. I have tons of resources to work with on my computer so don't be afraid to be creative with your suggestions!!!

This is getting interesting. I hope that I don't live to far away to get some T' shirts.

Hammer

Tim and Gang

Your right it stalled.. ;) O well here is the latest. I now have Grimracer.com Ts and they are way cool in the cost department. We (Mister T) should be able to offer ts for around 12 bucks a shirt. All we need now is a logo and im thinking tha tthe above logo ( the one at the top of this page) would work.

Working on it, hang tight. Looks like shirts will be first.

Lets get a proto "so to speak" printed and see if you guys like it..

To make it work it might be best on white or light blue t ****. Let me do more checking.

Grim

Hey Grim,

Light blue shirt sounds a better option - white shirts and boat racing don't mix (especially when you pit for a guy whose exaust throttles leak oil like there's no tomorrow).

What about the auction idea? I still have the hat here on my desk.

Grim,

i need to order some stuff from you, i just need to wait for payday!! i will need a 67sg tank, a heap of fuel shutoffs, some boom tube spacers,

also can you make some liner shims for the K90's?? between 25 and 35tho?? i can send you the measurments or a liner if you need one.

Dale

Any word on the stickers yet? I need to repaint a boat shortly :-[ :-[

K90

Send the dims ID and OD to my [email protected] e mail and i will get right on it.

Tim D

Light blue is most likely better but i can not be seen at the pond in light blue. Can we use a royal blue? Hummm let me see what i can do.. Am i having a conversation with myself again? Dam voices.

Also no action on the stickers at this time.

Grim

Back