intlwaters.com x-mas discounts???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

what do you think??? runrunner does this? think we could talk some rc boat companies to offer intlwaters.com forum members a christmas special??

any ideas who to ask????

I don't know WHO to ask, but have a suggestion on WHAT to ask for. Considering the R/C boating champions and legends we have as members (good for publicity), ask someone for a deal on boating's common denominator--PROPS. We all use them, no matter what kind of boat--and they're all pricey, no matter where you get them.

I have an idea!

Let's get firefighter boats to send all international water members complimentary FF.21 riggers for Christmas ;D

With a little more serious thought, I believe you should get some of the commercial pages that you sponsor with Intlwaters.com to makes some good deals. Hey grim! How about 10 bucks off on the tunnels till December 31st?

Hammer!

Hey Hammer!

You must have read my mind! While we are at it, we should put the squeeze on Cindy at Als Hobby Shop! I lay down a lot of cash there throughout the year! Free props for everyone!

Later!

Ed Radz

I think guys like Grim have contributing all year long. I just wish him success and more great products. What can I do for Grim Racing?

-MikeP

Tom,

You could offer places like Al's hobby a banner on the main page as an advertisement in return a 10-15% discount to intlwaters users. Send them your stats on the site. Limit it to one company with the best offer and most boat products.

-MikeP

Grim does a lot to support the hobby already. If you go to District 4 races, there is Grims stuff as dorr prizes and such. Mike, I give you a free pass!

Later!

Ed Radz

howabout a sweepstakes contest for a free kit/engine/hull or something from Al's, Grim, or someone else who's products are frequently bought by forumgoers in exchange for free or discounted ad space??

i think this would be a neat idea, since the ads would be directed towards people that A. are interested in the stuff being advertised, B. know or have dealt with these dealers in the past, and C. have just been given the chance to win products from these dealers

sounds like a win-win situation to me, whadya think tom?

joe

Tom,

Im sure Kingcraft could offer some discount for a X mono or a Twin Hydro, not a big market for that stuff but you never know.

Dale

what about some www.intlwaters.com stickers? I'd put them on my boats........

Anyone out there make stickers at a Christmas special price?

lets see....

intlwaters stickers would be cool! hey grim who was that that made your stuff?

as for ads on the main page... well.... personally I am kinda proud of the fact that we have never had ads on the web site. I guess it would have to be a great deal to make that worth it for me.... but i do this site for you guys..... what do you think???

Tim Fulton, twin K, Grimracer.... you da men! thanks! if ya get something particular in mind let me know we might try to put a list together on the main page. I have to figure out a way to organize this???

as for firefighter stuff... well i'm just not far along enough with the protos to consider it yet.... sorry... family first.

I think we have someone that lurks on our forum that works at al's hobby.... where you at?

Gene had some intlwaters.com stickers to go on his Villain...IMO they looked nice, but im not at home a the moment so i cant post them here just yet : :)

oh and there are a few guys on the RRR board who do laser cut stickers and stuff for boats....let me know if you would like me to ask them about it?

Kris

Hey Tom! I can make you a ton of stickers. Free! Email me your address, and I will send you about 50 International Waters stickers in several different colors. They probably wont make it before Christmas, though.

Hammer

Hey thanks Tim, ;)

Tom just sent you the graphic Tim is talkin about Email

Gene ;D

stickers would be a great idea, and they'd be good advertising, at least in my case.

[hey, who's boat is that getting lapped and just sitting there like an intoxicated duck?"

"you mean the one w/ the intlwaters stickers?"]

Tom, the reason i think the ads would work is cuz they'd actually be advertising something the users of this forum are interested in.......for example an ad like

"Octura Props balanced/sharpened at 30% off!!" would be something helpful, where an ad like

"Pickup the new Shout Tiolet Cleaner today!!"

would not.

joe

Tom,

I copyed it to a floppy and took it to the local sign shop and they printed it out with a Laser printer onto 3/M white peel and stick. Clean the area, peel of the back and put em where ya want.

Gene ;D

tom and gene,

it's kinda hard to get the drift of what the sticker looks like jsut from your comments if ya dont mind me saying so.......tom would it be easy for you to get a pic on here?

joe

Back