intlwaters.com x-mas discounts???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe this is it Joe...not sure if the attachment will work but here we go

intlsticker.JPG

YES....IT WORKED ;D

i think we all should get some of there intlwaters sticker PJ...like the other have been saying to prote the site and to show how good it really is and the sort of people and information you can attain from here :)

OK...I made up one in Print Shop (added the www.stuff) and can email it whoever has the talent to do them in vinyl.

logo.gif

Yep thats the one Kris, thanks for posting it ;)

Anyone thats wants to use the graphic, please feel free :D

To save the pic just right click the image on Kris post and select "Save As"

a JPEG to your hard drive, them copy it to a floppy disk, the image is about 11K, and take it to whoever does graphics printing in your area.

Gene ;D

I have an Idea for you Tom! If you want to make some money to keep Intlwaters in top condition, How about having International Waters T shirts made, and sell them to make money for the Intlwaters upgrades and stuff.

Kinda like Girlscout cookies, but cooler. I will buy some! I'm sure most of us hard core members would love to have a few. Have about 10 made up, and They will be gone in no time. Sell them for double what it costs you, with the guarantee that the profits will be used to keep this community going.

Hammer

ill take a shirt or 2 in XFL thanks :p

also i will put a link to the intlwaters.com on the Kingcraft site as well,

i want some sitckers as well!! ill put some on the sponsons of the twin!

Dale

hammer,

it is summer over here, but it is about 15deg and raining for the first time in a long time, its good for putting out the massive bush fires we have had over the last few weeks.

Tom,

a mate can do embrodery on T shirts, aprons, jackets etc, im getting some Kingcraft aprons done for the nats here, if you want some intlwaters ones done let me know and ill order some aprons at the same time.

Dale

dale/others.... my problem right now is lack of time to be the point man on this. If i were to get like 100 stickers i would go nuts trying to distribute them..... it would cause havoc with my already stressed family life as I'm already doing a bunch of ot at work to get all the bills paid.

if someone else can be the point man for intlwaters merchandise that would be cool... i can make a web page to sell the stuff but it would be up to you to get the orders out the door!

Hmmm, It looks like T shirts and stickers are popular. We could do a package with both. I can do 5 and 6, but I really think the forum should decide the rest.

1- do a poll on what to sell

2-find the best person to create the product

3-find the best place to get it and how much it will cost

4- do a poll on how much to sell it for

5-take orders for 2-3 weeks. Collect money and sizes.

6-order and ship

I have another Idea, I really like t-shirts from other places. Maybe people could donate or we could buy shirts from other clubs and and we could sell those as well. I would love to have a club shirt from Japan or Australia. We might have to auction them off.

-MikeP

I like the T-shirts, hats and decals. Make the decals in various sizes to fit on boats, tool boxes and one for the window on your boat hauler.

Find a Company that can handle it all or one place to get it shipped to, then ship it from there. Prices should include a donation to help keep International Waters online and/or some other group benefitting R/C boating.

Tom,

Do we need a new topic for "Intlwaters merchandise" in the for sale section? It looks like it changed from Christmas discounts. I think Intlwaters merchandise is a goodbetter idea. How about we start with stickers and t shirts plus anything people want to donate? All proceeds going to Intlwaters. I will start it with "riggers from Japan" the movie CD.

How can we keep the merchandise list clean?

-MikeP

i will make a special page just for the stuff..... i can set it up with paypal even! once the items are picked out.... get a pic of the items... send it to me and ill make the merchandise page...

sound good?? what else can i do to help?

Tom! Keeping it clean? Just have a moderator take the post requests, and let him pic what goes and what doesn't

Hammer

MikeP asked how the merchandise list could be kept clean and Hammer had a great idea :)

i have always wanted to be a moderator on one of these forums...please can i? considering i come here everyday (as alot of other do too) excpet from the 27th till the 10th i wot be here because of the Aussie Nats and a little extra time for a holiday ;)

anywas im serious if your serious

Kris

Back