intlwaters.com x-mas discounts???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He he he!

Royal Blue? Might be a go. Or black. Good oil stain hiding colour 8)

Grim, what do you need for the stickers? Design, production, distribution...........?

yea this whole thing got off track..... I tried from the start to say i did not have a ton of time to devote to it..... it was my intension to try to lure manufacturers to give xmas discounts....... not make tshirts, auctions, stickers and the like....... not that i dont think it would be cool..... i just cant find time for everything.

so what should we do?????

Hi,

If we can come up with the finished designs and where I can get them , I am ready and willing to handle the rest. It looks like we are close. If Tom could get a spot in the site to list it. We need a paypal link and address to send money. I wll start with the auction of a couple of things and see how it goes.

-MikeP

Tom

We dont want you to do anything but keep this place going. I can not (like most others) get past a day without loging on and seeing what up.

However there might be a small amout of work on your part and that is to make some type of page that the guys can log on to and order shirts, stickers, FF plans and other I waters stuff.

Paypal works for me.

Copy me on the order and i will package and ship the stuff to the guys. Its not a perfict plan but its a start. Let me handle the first cost of the shirts and the decals.

Jerry T if you are up on this i will be happy to cut you a check and have you make the decals. We need a I waters decals that are 5" (Boat) long and others that are 12" long (tool box). Wating on the art work so hang tight.

After having the cool responce to the NINJA SPRINT i know that there are some talented guys out there to help.

Lets keep the same overall look and feel of the site for the decals.

LETS ROLL !!!!

INTLWATERS IS #1 so lets tell everbody else

Grim

i dont have a prob putting together a paypal page.... i can set it up to pay whoever voulnteers to handle the ordering/delivery....

here are some logos i made.....

graphic1.gif

graphic6.gif

graphic2.gif

graphic5.gif

graphic3.gif

graphic4.gif

logoboat.gif

Hey Guys,

I am going to throw in a monkey wrench sorry. :) What if we

made up some shirts with IW on them an also had manuf. sponsors names on them like HTB boats, CMD,

Power Surge Racing Prod,etc. This way we could let the sponsors help with the cost. They win also. Mabe some for the tunnel companies,mono companies,gas etc.

I know this is alot more but just a thought after you guys get it going. I will willing to buy up some shirts an take them to the races an also donate as door prices.

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing

Grim

Email me the art work you want and I'll send it out. I have been trying to play with the I.W. logo,but haven't had a whole lot of time lately.

Jerry T :)

guys,

sounds great i wish i could help but i've got exams in > a month :( once you guys get everything sorted out, please let me know and i can spread the word and get some orders in [along with an order for myself!! ;D]

Joe

Jerry and gang

Sorry i have not kept up with this post.. Man o man i cant keep up with all the stuff going on around here.

Jerry let me know if you still need help.

Tim.

For now the shirts are on hold untill Tom can get back on line.

Tom

the logos are way cool...

Grim

Are you going to use paint that doesn't wash off with fuel this time...... :p

Ian.
Hey thats below the belt Ian,

im going to go into the corner and sulk now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ian,

I didn't do the paint - I can't paint for S%#T!!!! I can wreck it though : :)

Second time lucky.......

Some Iwaters stickers would look cool on it though (hint hint).

Tim,

I can't paint either! : :) I have tried it, but I am hopeless, so painting is just about the only thing I get someone else to do on my boats! I am not fussy about finish, so long as it is bright and fuel proof! 8)

Ian.

the base coat is not the problem its the clear that is the problem, ill get some clear off Richard Zum for it, his stuff seems pretty good!!

Back